I'M NOT DONE!!!! Pt. 7

Author: Also, just to make this cute, I'm gonna add in Laki.

Wade: Y'know, this submissive guy?

Author; I missed him, not gonna lie.

Angie: Yea! I missed the little bottom.

SG: Y'know, some people are saying that they're ok with Izuku having this guy as a side piece.

Author: I don't think I'll do it, mainly because of Ochako.

Wade: But she'd like it.

Author: ... Yeeeeeeaaaaaa but to an extent, but I'll find him someone to be with. You guys pick what SINGLE guy or girl he could be with and if I agree, I'll do something with them.

Wade: Remember when we said we're gonna do an OMAKE for Naruto Shippuden?

SG: We're gonna be doing it for... something else too.

Angie: We are not telling. But it will be in this chapter.

Author: BUT Asta, Tokoyami, and Katsuki will be there, along with Koji. Then the next place will have Tokoyami and Asta and they'll meet two others.

Wade: Hope you guys are ready. This'll be a long chapter.

Angie: Heheh, this'll be fun.

Author: 7 Deadly Sins and Record of Ragnorak will be in the next one, mainly because I want to start on the Omake chapters so yea.

SG: Either this chapter or the next will be the end of Black Clover and the start of DBS, AVATAR, and Legend of Korra.

Wade: YEP! He has made his final decision. He will do Legend of Korra but only Koji, Liza, and Ogun(Fire Force) will be going there.

SG: If you get a second Chapter of Black Clover, that means he's gonna do the Tournament Saga for those who will be announced as the New Royal Guards.

Wade: He probably is gonna have to do it. It's the chapter where he, Shoto, Eiji, and everyone else bring out their FULL abilities... oh shit that's gonna fuck them up for real.

Angie: As far as the story with Xehanort and Tokoyami, that'll continue in the next world he goes to.

Author: As always! We love you! God loves you so say you love him back.

Author/Angie/SG/Wade: LET'S GET IT STARTED!!!!!!!

That night, the boys were dropping off the girls with laughs - having Asta, Noelle, Mirio and Eri with them.

Jellal, Gajeel, Natsu, and Denki were still out but as for Wendy, Shoto, Izuku, Eijiro, Katsuki and Obatala, they came back but they weren't ready to part ways.