Omake! Pt. 2

Author: Hey, question.

Angie: How would you guys feel about Clark Kent being in the Marvel Universe?

SG: Author thought of this story last night.

Wade: Just think about it, Clark Kent trying to make an honest living in Queens - being a Photography/Journalism teacher to Peter Parker - nobody knows that he's a retired hero of course.

Angie: Yes, retired, he doesn't want to fight crime anymore but unlike Izuku in the Screw the Hero Life story, he's not so sour about helping. He just doesn't want it to become a habit.

SG: He'd make some appearances in some Marvel Shows and will be in the movies. And you guys will get to choose his new love interest.

Author: But getting off of that, I'm not gonna lie to you guys, I don't know what other Omake I can put for this chapter.

Angie: 8000 words just seems too short for him.

Author: Like Rise of the Shield Hero wasn't the greatest one I wanted to do.

SG: He wanted to do Final Fantasy 7 but didn't know how to put everyone in it.

Author: I've been thinking and thinking but nothing came to mind for real.

Wade: And the ones that did come to mind were like One - Shots - R. O. T. S. H was kinda a one shot.

SG: He wanted to do Mushoku Tensei.

Angie: That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime.

Wade: Jojutsu Kaisen.

Angie: He did think about Elden Ring but if you put Ryu there with all of his powers he's just fuck up everything and probably fuck the four - armed lady just cause she got four - arms... heheh my step sons a pervert.

Author: But besides that I'm go ahead and do what you guys have been requesting.

SG: He's gonna go ahead and list Class 1-A's Skill List in this chapter - including Yagi.

Angie: He won't spoil anything though, like if there's a form that we haven't shown yet, he's not gonna show it until he posts it.

Angie: No, you will not get to know what power Shinso got yet.

Author: Alright, here we go.

Angie: Let's get the obvious ones out of the way:
_______________________________

Izuku:

Quirk: None.

Power Set:

•He has all of the abilities of his Mother and some of the latent abilities of his fathers - this includes Ryu as well.

•Binary: 100%

•Binary: Lust Form, Infinite.

•Binary: Solar Form

•Binary: Lunar Form

•Binary: Rage Form

•Binary: Death Form

•Binary: Cosmic Form

•Zodiac Manipulation: Izuku is able to use the different powers of the Zodiac or can empower his allies with their own Zodiac sign.