Rivalry

The man with long messy hair then got out of his caterpillar sleeping bag and gave the three a tired look and said...

Shota: Get in class, sit down, and shut up. You're wasting everyone else's time. 

Though when he looked at Izuku, the teen could tell he had a little irritation towards him but left it alone, he didn't want to piss off his new teacher.

Shota: Welcome to U.A, my name is Shota Aizawa and I'll be your Homeroom teacher. Now that we got that out of the way...

He then threw everyone a U.A. Track suit saying...

Shota: Put these on and meet me out on the training field, and be quick about it, especially you.

Izuku raised an eyebrow at his teacher who gave him a sideways glance...

Shota: If you're fast enough to get a bunch of kids out of the way of a giant robot, you should be the first one with your track suit on.

Izuku: ...

Everyone looked at the green blonde as he sighed and made his way out to get dressed, he just knew that something was going to happen. Katsuki just glared at Izuku since the attention was on him for some odd reason. After everyone got dressed, they made their way out into the field with Mr. Aizawa, he then started to explain exactly what they would be doing. Everyone became excited about this until Aizawa then made it into an elimination test where the person in last place would be expelled indefinitely.

After that everyone started to push themselves as hard as they could though they all noticed that their teacher kept his eyes on Izuku who noticed this as well but decided to play dumb to it, he didn't look all that mad, just a little annoyed but when it came to the last test which was the ball throw, everything change.

Kacchan wondered what beef the teacher had with Deku but remembered that if the nerd irritated the teacher, he'll send him home and the blonde wouldn't have to worry about him anymore. He's already come second or third place behind the green - blonde, so him being expelled would do nothing but make him happy.

Aizawa: Izuku Midoriya, get up here.

Izuku now had a feeling something was going to happen as Ochako took him by the sleeve of his suit and said...

Ochako: Good luck.

He blinked at her before smiling and saying...

Izuku: Yea-

Aizawa: C'mon, we don't have all day.

He walked towards the teacher who threw him a ball but as he was about to catch it, he found Aizawa in front of him winding up a punch with glowing red eyes

He walked towards the teacher who threw him a ball but as he was about to catch it, he found Aizawa in front of him winding up a punch with glowing red eyes. Everyone gasped in surprise as Izuku narrowly sidestepped the attack only for Aizawa to use his scarf which revealed the yellow goggles that was around his next.