I'M NOT DONE!!!! Pt. 3

Author: OK!!!! You guys have been wondering where the fuck I was, right? I have a perfectly good reaso-

Angie/Wade/SG: He was binge watching "That time I got reincarnated as a slime", "Jojutsu Kaisen" hentai, and Harem animes.

Author: MAN FUCK YALL!!!!!

Wade: So anyway, we saw the votes...

Angie: You guys agreed that this picture is better so, that's what we're going with

SG: For the place that we're sending, Thor and the others, Valkyrie's going too.

Wade: It's just gonna be a bunch of fight since that's how it's rounded.

Author: They aren't gonna be there all that long either.

Angie: Do you guys think we should go through the ENTIRE Harry Potter franchise?

SG: If you decide to say no, we'll put them in another world.

Angie: A place that we fill is a good place for the family.

Wade: It is a DISNEY MOVIE!!!

Angie: But we aren't telling you.

Author: It's a secret, so fuck off.

Wade: DAMN!!!!!!

Angie: It's like that!?!?!?

Author: Look, the reason I've been binge watching was because I'm going through some depression. That's why I've been writing Screw the Hero Life and Broly DxD. YES it's coming out, give me another week or two.

SG: Also, the world Thor's in, they're gonna be fuckin.

Angie: Even Loki... oooooor should he get fucked.

Author: 😈

Wade: Aww shit, you gave him an idea.

Iris woke up that next morning, groaning from the night before. She yawned and sat up with messy hair, scratching her head as she took in her surrounding.

Iris: Mm... where... oh!

She looked out of the window of the wood house she was in and saw the beautiful landscape filled with trees, birds, and small cute animals around.

She smiled at this but sad that someone in the distance was coming towards her only to see that it was Obatala...

With a huge hog like creature on his shoulder...

Iris: U-Uh... He doesn't plan on cooking that, right.

The boy saw that his housemate was up and nodded at her before putting the struggling hog down. It started to tackled him but he right hooked it so hard that he was knocked unconscious.