I'M NOT DONE!!! Pt. 4

Author: Ok! Let me just say that @Vonte95 and Dante, you guys are fuckin FUNNY!!!!

Wade: Like dude! We read the comments in Screw the Hero Life. That shit was HIlarious!!!!!!

Angie: The Cliffhanger-kun shit had me ROLLIN!!!!!!!

Author: I'm glad you guys loved it! Ok, before we start, i have to say that Izuku will be fuckin some of the Mortal Kombat character in that story.

Angie: It's gonna be fun, don't worry about it.

SG: He is gonna be a bit more with the Bat Family than anyone else - ALSO!!!!!

Author: This will be my first story where the protagonist won't be the only one getting some!!!!

Wade: We're talking Mirio! Maybe Rex! Maybe Andy and Gabriel! A threesome with Dick in there, We're gonna try to go all out with this one, so be ready!!!!

Author: But! It's time to started the chapter!!!!!

Wanda: Talk... Now...

Tommy and Vision were seen wrapped up with their mouths bandaged as she rudely and harsly ripped it off...

Vision: Sigh...

Tommy: OW!!! I think you got some skin that ti-

Wanda: I could always use duck tape, or maybe you'd rather I break out the Gorilla tape and yank it off your mouth till the roll runs out?

Tommy paled...

Tommy: M-M-Mom please don't do that.

Wanda: Then explain why you thought it was ok to LIE to me!

Tommy: I helped Billy because I wanted him to see if they'll let me go too!

Wanda: Why!?

Tommy: Because the thought of a Magic School just sounds awesome to me and I wanna go! It's BORING here!! It's WAY TOO QUIET!!!!

Wanda: What's wrong with that!?

Tommy: Mom! I have Super Speed! Peace and quiet isn't really a good life for me!

Wanda pinched the bridge of her nose with an exasperated sigh before looking at Vision who looked away in a humorous way...

Wanda: ...

Vision: ...

Wanda: 💢💢💢💢

Vision:💧💧💧💧

Wanda: Vision... Sweetheart...

Vision: Y-Yes... my love?

Wanda: You are my husband... my very own other half, so please explain to your wife why you kept something like this from her? You're suppose to be on MY SIDE!

Vision: W-Well darling, statistics show that a healthy family relationship is that you play the bad and bored parent because you're more about the rules while I play the laid back and fun pare-

Her eyes glowed as she glared at him...

Vision: Ok I'll be quiet.

She floated in the air and crossed her arms...

Vision: Darling, you have to understand. Maybe this was good for him.

Wanda: How!?

Vision: Being around people his age that can do magic as well - think about it. He and Tommy only go to school and come home, they rarely ever get out.