I'M NOT DONE!!!! Pt. 8

Angie: Aren't you glad that some people know what Record Of Ragnorak is?

Author: I really am, you know in all honesty, I was either gonna do this or show them another OMAKE of where Izuku and the others ended up.

Wade: What places?

Author: Percy Jackson, an all out disrespectful battle in the The Boys world, or whatever else was on my mind that I forgot. OH!!! I almost forgot!!!!

SG: Speaking of the Boys... he's probably gonna give you guys another chapter AFTER this book.

Author: Sorry guys. It's kind hard for me to write that right now but I'll try my best. I guess it's because it's Kratos and him not being funny or really outgoing throws it off for me.

Author: But besides that, I'm just gonna go ahead and put the faces of Wade's face down here.

Deadpool: YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!! What faces do you have for me!?!?!?

Angie: I'm actually a little interested.

SG: Same!

Author: Ok but keep in mind, Wade has been blonde and a brunette so I got three pictures that all of you can pick from.

Angie: Leave a comment on which one you thing is a good one, alright!?

Author: I also may just go ahead and put the Naruto Shippuden Omake here. I realized that the Wanda chapter is gonna be Crazy.

SG: Like really craz- AAAAAAAHHHHHHH IM EXCITED!!!!!

Angie: Me tooooooo!!!!! I can't wait to see her!!!!!

Wade: Me too!!!!!!!

Author: LOOK IM TRYING TO CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT AND YOU GUYS ARENT HELPING!!!!!

SG/Angie/Wade: Sorry.

Author: Sigh. Ok, so here's the first of Wade's faces:

 Ok, so here's the first of Wade's faces:

Angie: OH DAMN!!!!!

SG: Oh SHIT!!!!!!

Angie: DADDY LOOKIN FINE!!!!!!!

Wade: HOLY RABEES!!!!!! I have beard hair!!!!!!!

Author: Yep, that's the first one. What do you guys think? Now the second one:

 What do you guys think? Now the second one: