WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT!!!! Pt. 7

The next day at the Palace...

After Yamamoto thawed them out...

Ozai breathed out and growled, looking around for the Waterbender that basically owned him, wanting revenge right here and right now.

Enji just came back from scouting the area to see where the man was but he was long gone - something that The Captain General both told them already...

They don't listen...

Yamamoto: Have you gotten it out of your system, boy?

Enji: Do NOT treat me as if I am a child, old man,

He said this, getting in Yamamoto's face but the man let it slide seeing as how this WAS Shoto's dad - er, sperm donor.

Wade: Are you just gonna keep calling him that?

Author: Till the end of this, yes.

After they both calmed down, Ozai made his way into a secret room, right behind his throne - something that made Yamamoto curious.

He always wondered what was in there but never really made his way in. He needed to explore this place a little more.

Enji started to walk off but...

Yamamoto: Not so fast, boy.

Enji gritted his teeth and looked at the ancient man.

Enji: What?

Yamamoto: Tell me... you are from another existence just as I am. An existence where you fight for the hood of the people.

Enji glared, how did this man know that..

Enji: What are you getting at?

Yamamoto: If you are a "hero" in your world, why side with the Fire Nation that seeks nothing but destruction? Have you no shame in yourself?

Enji pointed...

Enji: Do. Not. Patronize me.

Yamamoto: ...

Enji: I have my reasons...

With that, he walked off...

Ozai came back out with Yamamoto giving a sideways glance to whoever was in this room, it almost looked like two people...

Floating...

But that's all he could gather...

He stroked his beard and walked away, deciding to check on other things...

Like the Fire Nation Prison...

He's never been there but he remembered Wade telling him that there was someone there that he needed to meet.

"An old man who stands against the world's evil" he said. When he came to the tower, the guard immediately let him in...

Sadly, it wasn't because of him being the Vizier...

He was just scary...

He made his way down the hall and went into a door, closing it behind him...

Yamamoto: Hm...

?: ?