Festival Finale!!!!

Izuku started to make his way out of the stadium towards the edge of the city, he passed up people and heroes who gave him props for making it this far but as he cut through an alleyway, he found Endeavor standing there with his arms crossed.

Izuku: ...

Izuku didn't have time for this, he just really wanted to do his battle without all the added anger, so he turned around and just started to take the long way.

Endeavor: Y'know, you have her eyes.

Izuku stopped...

Endeavor: And her nose, hell, if it wasn't for that sickly green hair, I'd say that you have that too.

Izuku: I do have her hair, but the green comes from the woman that's been taking care of me. I keep it in to show how grateful I am.

Endeavor: "Grateful". Heh, that word is used so dully.

Izuku: I could say the same about the word "father".

Endeavor: Heh. So that was why you kids were shooting glares at me. You're worried about Shoto.

Izuku: I'm not worried about him. He got by just fine and is really strong without me worrying for him.

Endeavor: Heh, he will beat you. You may be Carol's kid, but not even you are that strong.

Izuku: You must've not been watching me then.

Endeavor: Oh I have, you wanna know the reason you'll lose?

Izuku: ...

He grinned saying...

Endeavor: Because you don't want to hurt them.

Izuku: ...

Endeavor: I may not know what it's like to carry the strength of the galaxy or have the light of a star shooting out of my hands but I know that if I actually let loose, someone could die.

The blonde greenette tightened his fist and turned back towards Endeavor...

Endeavor: It's tiring, isn't it? To have unmatched power and not be able to bring it all out. It was fine when you fought that Nomu but that was when you first hit your breaking point. Now, you have to hold back because every second that passes, you get even stronger.

He then leaned down to get in Izuku face saying...

Endeavor: It's not so great being a God among mortals, is it?

The two now stared at each other Izuku not liking this man at all. He was trying to bring things up that he left alone...

Izuku: You know, before I got my powers, I used to think about all the heroes and how they were so cool but the ones that I liked the most were you and All Might.

Endeavor: ?

Izuku: Since I got these powers, that answers has changed. My favorite heroes aren't you and him anymore. It's my class mates.

Endeavor: ...

Izuku: They remind me that no matter what I really am, I'm still human at heart.