RASENGAN - 1

Author: WHOAAAAA SHIT!!!! It's been a minute.

Wade: I KNOW RIGHT? HI GUYS!!!!!!!!

Angie: WHAT UP SLUTS!?!?!?!?!?!?

SG: WHAT UP MY PEEPS!?!?!?

Author: I MISSED YOU WHORES!!!!!!!!!

Author: Ok, look...

Angie: We aren't gonna talk much.

SG: You see the title.

Wade: YOU KNOW WHAT WE DOING!!!!!!

Author: Also, I won't be taking Izuku and the others to the the Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss.

Angie: Yeeeeaaaa... my world was Writers Block Central.

SG: But he'll think of something.

Author: I'M SO FUCKING READY FOR THIS THOUGH!!!!!

Angie/SG/Wade: He's really excited.

Author: IT GETS MY DICK ROCK HARD!!!!!!

Wade: ... Wow

All that was heard was the sound of a t.v. with a bad reception and flickers of images.

Ryu: Izuku? Oi! Wake up!

The teen heard the muffling voice of his brother and stood up, his head ringing from the weird turn of events.

Ryu: Hey! You good?

Izuku opened his blurry eyes as they focused on the people that were around him right now. He saw Ryu, Ochako, Eijiro, and Mina standing there with Wade hopping up and down in excitement.

Carol was there with X who watched him jump up and down

As he got up, he realized that they were all in a space of black, no floor thought they stood up. No air and yet they breathed. It was so dark but they could still see one another.

Izuku: W-W... Where are we?

Ryu: I don't know, for that answer, we need to ask your red headed friend.

The teen raised his eyebrow and said...

Izuku: Wanda? What did she do?

Eijiro: This didn't happen until she started fighting that Sentry asshole...

Mina: As far as... the whole mom thing...

He directed his head towards Carol and X. They saw that he was directing his attention to them and looked to see that Izuku was up.

Before he could even stand all the way up, Ochako then threw herself at Izuku, throwing them both to the ground while Ryu rolled his eyes.

Mina and Eijiro smiled...

Izuku: Ow... that hur- !!!!

He looked down to see that Ochako was crying on his chest which made him feel bad. He didn't mean for things to turn out the way they did.

And yes, it wasn't his fault but he should've went all out at the beginning with Sentry. Had he down that, he wouldn't have lost so easily.

Izuku: Hey, it's ok, I'm fine.