YOU FUCKIN HAZBIN!!!! 7

Author: Ok guys so after this chapter, I'm gonna be working on the new Izuku DC Harem Story, then Broly DxD, Then Raven.

Angie: Let's us know if you want the first chapter of the "Screw The Hero Life." Book.

SG: We're also gonna throw in Mirio. He's one of the only good hearted guys there.

Wade: Hope you like this one. Also another thing.

Angie: Author ain't gonna be focusing too much on my story as much when we come back.

Author: I want to but I'm ready to get to Dragon Ball Super World. Yea, thank Sapphy for that.

Wade: He's still thinking it over though but you guys will see it it'll be the Buu Saga or one of the Sagas from Super.

Author: Till then, ENJOY!!!!!

Angie: DAMMIT!!!!!

Angie threw his/her phone to the floor and stepped on it before sitting on her bed. She sighed and wiped his head before plopping down on her bed into some else's lap.

 She sighed and wiped his head before plopping down on her bed into some else's lap

Cherry took a drag of her cigarette -'s looked down saying...

Cherry: Sooo are we gonna go fuck up Valentine or just keep letting him blow up your phone.

Angie: I'm not worried about Valentine. Me and Ryu have a father/mother/son date today and I need to get ready.

Cherry: Heheh when you told me that you had a kid -

Angie: Kids.

Cherry: Heh, right. When you told me that, I thought that was just the drugs talking.

Angie: Nope! I was serious. Darn! I don't even know what he likes. He doesn't really eat unless it gets annoying being hungry.

Cherry: You're really excited. So when does he get off?

Angie: He's off now - (GASP)!!!!! SHIT!!!!!