Hell Of A Butler - 1

Author: Hey guys the First Chapter of Black Butler IS A GO!!!!! Also, like I said in the last chapter, I REALLY do apologize for it being so short.

Angie: We'll kick 'em into shape!!!!

Wade: YEA AND LOTION UP HIS DI-

Author: Wade? Really?

Wade: What? How come Angie gets to make sex jokes value you but I don't.

Angie: Because I can back it up sweetheart. My mouth feels better.

SG: Oooooh so you and Angie -

Author: I have no idea what he's talking about, anyway, the story - OH! OH YEA! I FORGOT!!!! One of you said that I should throw a certain GAME into this crossover!

Angie: He wasn't gonna do it at first but now you guys got it into his head.

SG: Thanks for that, guys.

Wade: But here's the thing, if we're really gonna do that, then only Denki and Tokoyami will go there. Just them.

Author: It's gonna be so fucking awesome!!!!

Angie: So, while we're doing Black Butler, we'll do that too, so get ready. You asked for it.

Author: LETS START!!!!!!

Tokoyami: ... *Cough* *Cough*

Tokoyami groaned in pain from his aching body and his even more aching limb where his arm should be - thought it wasn't.

He looked at his stub to see no arm and sighed before seeing Dark Shadow made a hand for him in place of the one he lost.

It looked just like his except it was clawed. He closed his eyes and smiled saying...

Tokoyami: Thank you, Dark Shadow.

He could feel his quirk smile at him but when he paid attention to where he was, he gasped in shock.

The teen stood up and saw what looked like blood that ran across fleshy meat. He took some steps back, looking to the left and right before saying...

Tokoyami: Where... am I?

When he looked behind him, he saw that Denki, a blonde woman, a black haired woman and two other white haired men, one younger than the other was out cold. He ran over to them and put a hand on their necks, feeling that they were still alive and sighed...

?: Hm...

Tokoyami: !

He stood up quickly at the creepy deep voice and glared at whoever was behind him... though... he didn't expect what he saw...

He didn't know what this was or why it had so many fuckin eyeballs but he did know that it had no good intentions

He looked at Denki and the other unconscious people, they were still knocked out. He breathed out and looked back at the monster who said...