Back At The Playground

With Inko, she just came in from another day as a grocery story manager, being very tired of the fact she was hit on yet again. She didn't like the fact that all these guys were flirting with her, now only that but she also has to deal with Wade... who is now drained of blood and staples to the ceiling.

Seeing this more than once she just sighed and made her way to the kitchen but then she saw Nat and X giving Izu a little bit more attention than he needed but it was Izuku's current state that made her jump...

Inko: (GASP)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her baby boy was... now a baby and she wanted answers, quick, fast, and in a hurry. Not to mention the fact that he was dressed up like a monster - boy snake with a loose kimono on which made her blush because it fit her son so well.

If this was any other situation, she would release muffled squeals of adoration but as of right now, she was worried.

Inko: I-Izuku!!!

Izuku: Mom? That you?

Nat: Yea, that's her.

Inko: Izuku, sweetie, I'm over here.

Izuku: Where?

Inko: Here!

Nat: He can't see you.

Inko: He can't? Why not?

Nat then started to explain to her the situation on what been up with Izuku and Inko was a little hurt that her son kept this away from them.

Going a few days without sight and not so much as mentioning it? That had to be hard and the fact that he said nothing made her feel like he doesn't trust her.

Inko: Izuku, why didn't you say anything?

Izuku: ... I didn't want to tell you guys because... I felt like you've done a lot for me already.

Nat: ...

Izuku: I didn't want you to worry. I was just trying to get used to it until my sight comes back. I'm sorry for not telling you. But I think of it in a good way, thanks to Katsuki.

Inko: Katsuki?

Nat: He knew?

Izuku: Yea, he told me that I should just focus on my instincts, so when I get my sight back and I fight someone who takes your sight away, I'll still have the upper hand.

X glared which made him shiver as she said...

X: This is not a training exercise.

Izuku: ...

X: You're stupid.

With that, she left out of the house, slamming the door behind her so hard that Deadpool fell face first from the ceiling.

Deadpool: Question: Why did you all feel the need to staple me in the dick as well? Just curious.

Nat ignored him before going back to Izuku saying...