No...

Wade: OOOOH SHIT!!!!! FINALE!!! FINALE!!! This is gonna be right before the anime verse!!!!

Author: ...

Wade: ? Uh...

Angie: You ok?

Author: ... Sigh...

SG: What?

Author: Just... just read it.

Angie/SG/Wade: ???

A tidal wave of cement and metal washed over the entire long street that Inko and the others stayed on but Rei was safe to the side with Peggy holding her

She watched as the four mothers/grandmothers fought Magneto who slammed into the ground and skidded back.
Once he stopped himself, he bring his arms up into an X formation, making large slabs of metal to block the oncoming magma, directed towards him.

Inko was so angry - no, she was pissed to find out that this man fought for the goal to bring Eri back and use her.

That mother's rage kicked into her with such an intensity that her head pulsed from the aggression. Everything in the  city of Tokyo - the very island itself shook something fierce.

The buildings around her were lifted as she threw them at the man. Magneto dodged each other before taking a blast of hard air from Ororo.

He tumbled to the floor and saw Zira starting to come in. She swiped at him, slashing the old man on the chest before kicking him in the stomach.

Before she could continue her onslaught, he made a ball of metal around Zira, intending to crush her but Inko stopped him, by ripping the metal off the woman.

Inko gave him a Telekinetic Pulse Wave, de ding the old man flying into a building where he smacked into it. He opens his eyes from the pain but found a bus being slammed into him as well.

Tēka ran to the foot of the building he was at and punched it with her hand glowing a fiery orange. Her hand slowly started to sink with the entire building having veins of searing hot magma.

The building was then tore down from her power but Magneto came out of it and shot her with a magnetic ray before lighting her up with electricity.

A huge explosion to place with Tēka hitting the ground. She rolled to a stop and growled at him but then she saw smoking coming from her feet. She she looked down...

Tēka: (GASP)!!!!!!!!!

She saw that her custom made Red Bottoms with red in them were destroyed.

Tēka: ... Grrr...

Magneto: ?

Tēka: GRRRRRR!!!!!!