Avengers Part 2

After a few more minutes of flying, they all landed on the tower of The New Avengers building which used to be the Stark building. Nat had already explained to them about her and their situation but decided to leave out some obvious things, like how Banner, Thor, Steve, and Tony are possibly his father.

Steve: So, the future?

Tony: I knew you were acting strange for a reason.

Clint: So you're the Natasha from the future, huh?

Nat: This is past Natasha's body but my mind was sent back into the past, hence this.

Tony: I'm sorry, I'm heheh but I'm still on the fact that you are a School Teacher. What happened? You grew soft?

Nat: It's nice to hear your annoying voice again, Tony.

Tony: Don't you love it?

Nat: I know Pepper doesn't.

Tony: Ooh, scathing.

Bruce: And these are your students?

Nat: Yea, excluding the little girl with horns and the boy with the green hair.

Thor: Who are they?

Nat: ... Well... they are... uh...

Tony: Wait! Don't tell me, you're a cougar now.

Nat: Ah, there it is.

Tony: There's what?

Nat: My itchy trigger finger every time you have something smart to say.

Tony: I am a genius billionaire.

Nat: Like I was saying... the kid with the green hair is... well, he's my son.

Steve/Tony/Bruce/Thor/Clint: ...

Clint: Huh.

Steve: But I thought-

Nat: No, not my biological son - though, I wish he was.

Tony: You wanted kids, I would've never guessed.

Nat: If you actually shut your mouth and listened, maybe you would've known. As for the little girl, he adopted her, so by law and care, she's my daughter as well.

Clint: Wow, so where am I when all of this happens.

Nat: No clue. We lost contact after a while.

Clint: "WE" lost contact? Me and You? There had to be a fight.

Nat: Not really.

?: It looks like it was a mission success.