The Change

That night after his training, Katsuki walked home sighing to himself...

Katsuki: Damn Deku.

He rubbed his cheek which was bruised but he pulled through it. He was somewhat ok with the fact that the loser passed and using him as a sparring partner would benefit him a lot but the fact that he got scared by him during their Villain Project really irked the boy.

He looked at the sky as the birds flew by but then he noticed that something was crawling on the wall. He looked at the building he passed up and saw Sero while Eijiro dropped down from the sky, shaking the area.

The blonde was a little taken aback by the redheads energy, they just finished sparring a literal hour ago but it did intrigue him, if the red head was that heavy, he wondered if One For All 100% could match up to it.

Sero: Sup dude!

Eijiro: Out for a stroll? Let's walk.

Katsuki: Tch! I wanted to walk in peace, you assholes. And you, I thought your quirk was that tape shit, you got spider powers now?

Sero: What? Pfft! No. Since my tape has been getting stronger, so has the adhesive on it. I can pretty much stick to any surface just like Tsuyu can, it only wears off when I hit water.

Katsuki: Hmph.

Eijiro: Hmph, so, are you out here doing the same things we're doing.

Katsuki: ?

Sero: Were looking for trouble.

Eijiro: Hell Yea!

Katsuki: Are you both stupid, Aizawa would kill you.

Sero: Not if he doesn't find out.

Katsuki just shook his head, now that he knows what they're doing, he really just can't NOT get in trouble. After an hour or two them not finding anything, the two sighed and said...

Eijiro: Dammit, really thought we would've found something bad by now.

Katsuki: Why were you idiots looking for trouble anyway?

Sero: Cause we cant wait till the Sports Festival.

Eijiro: Yea! Plus, Izuku always ends up getting in on the action, that ain't fair, we want in too.

Katsuki: Then go hang around him next time!

Eijiro and Sero throughly their arms around Katsuki's shoulders and said...

Sero: Come on man, don't be like that.

Eijiro: Yea, we're your buddies. Me, Sero, Mina, and Denki.

Katsuki's just looked away from them but felt good from how they declared that they would be his friends. After they left though, that's when things started to shake up.

He was just about to head inside when suddenly, he saw a large truck speeding by. He quickly moved out of the way since it started to swerve on to the sidewalk but when he was about to send a glare towards the driver, he saw a girl, tied up, gagged with gauze and kicked for her life along with an outrageous amount of cash in the back.

His eyes widened as she and him locked eyes and before he knew it, it was moving on his own. His hands popped with explosions as he started to speed towards the large vehicle.

The girls who was kicking for her life was then punched in the face by one of the grunts as he said...

Grunts: STOP SQUIRMING!!!!

He then used a pocket knife to cut himself as blood came spilling out and he formed it into a dagger and put it up to her neck...

Grunt: The next time you move, your head falls off, got it?!?