Final Exams Ch. 6

Author: Alright! Alright I'm here. I can hear you all now, being worried and shit. I'm sorry - I SAID IM SORRY DAMMIT!!!!

Angie: Ya kinda has it comin.

SG: Yea, peeps were out there wondering if you just gave up on this story.

Author: I know, and I'm sorry guys. It's just that, I enjoy this story so much that I kinda have to force out the Broly Chapters or the Steven Universe: Raven chapters. @Starfirepudding? @ragin_rayquaza? Don't think I didn't see those comments saying "Is... the next update gonna be soon?" Or "Its uncertain. I've been waiting awhile." And YES @BullsEye007D, I have been thinking about the Blue Marvel Story while doing my Broly chapter lol.

Angie: When he saw that shit, he dropped everything.

Author: I felt like I was ignoring my friends.

SG: Yep, but he loves @Starfirepudding comments because of -

Author: DONT SAY IT!!!!!

Angie: Because of how pervy she is. Heheh you dirty girl~.

Author: Sigh, you are just not gonna listen huh? But anyways, I'm back now.

Also, this guy

Also, this guy. If you ever see that there are rich people and I don't name one of them, it's because he's their security. Now, with that said, we can finally get back to business-

Deadpool: WHO MISSED DEADPOOL!!!!! I'm back from seeing my daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: ...

Angie: ...

Deadpool: Oh man, Author? I got an idea. Let's do those filler things and have my nonbiological son and his friends go to different anime's just to fuck shit u-

SG: Already thought of that. We're waiting on the words of the people.

Deadpool: HOLD THE HELL ON!!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!?!?!??

SG: Medium Awareness dude, I can do that too.

Deadpool: ...

*Looks at her skillset on Fandom.com*

Deadpool: ... Shit! This room is getting smaller.

*Looks at Author and Angie*

Deadpool: What? Why aren't you too saying anythi-

Angie: Hello, Winston.

Deadpool: ... Why are you using my middle name?

Author: If that IS your name, y'know, since you stole it from someone.

Deadpool: Wait, how did you-

Angie: That's not important. You should probably get into the chapter before your son starts asking questions.