ROAR - 2

The Fairy Tail Guild was thriving once again, thanks to Izuku and Wanda's big donation. They may have not had the same fame as before but they've helped them all get financially stable - almost enough for them to finally stand up to Twilight Ogre.

Anytime they would come to the guild, they would have a sit down with the group, talking about a man named Elfman or Laxus or even Natsu who he realized was the pink haired one they kept talking about.

Carol and the others were interested in meeting these people because they sounded like a breath of fresh air but Izuku and Ryu - specifically wondered just how strong this Mirajane and Erza was.

After getting the low down on S-Class Mages and why they don't go to the second floor, the guild members wanted to see their full capabilities...

... There was a lot of pain in that...

One battle was all it took and they realized that they were all broken, especially Wanda who actually uses magic.

Macao was shocked to here that out of all of them, Wanda was the strongest but the redhead didn't really like the title. She didn't want it.

Valkyrie showed to be very difficult, drunk or sober even when they got serious but as for Shisui, Shoto, Izuku, and Ryu... they flattened everything.

Izuku would show them how strong he was without too much pain but Ryu just didn't care, some even ended up in the infirmary.

Shoto practically just scared the hell out of them. At that point, they just came to the conclusion that every red head was either scary or crazy.

A battle with Shisui didn't really last long he was way too fast and they couldn't help but look into his eyes...

The teens then heard rumors of huge black wings flapping on the east side of Earthland. That info was all they needed to pack up and go looking for the beast.

Because of Carol and Wanda, jobs were still getting done on behalf of Fairy Tail which kept the the Guild and their income up and rent paid.

It's been an entire year since they've seen the five teens and one little girl and-

Angie/SG: A YEAR!!!!!

Author: Remember, time doesn't affect them in the anime verse till they get back to their own reality.

Angie/SG: Ooooh...

Inko was beyond worried along with Rei but they knew that the four boys would be ok...

After the first few weeks, the rest of the guild knew what they were doing, going after the Black Dragon of Apocalypse was a bad move but they were already too late.

Laki: Sigh, those guys. What are they thinking going after that monster?

Wakaba: Let's just hope they make it back. Hell, if Izuku and Wanda can pull off a Decade Quest in half a day, maybe they CAN do it.

Laki: That's still not fair!

Macao: She's right, since you they got here, they've been doing nothing but carrying the entire guild on their backs... sigh... and we've been letting them.

Jet: Sigh and we suck for that.

Inko: I wouldn't worry so much.

They all looked at Inko while Rei put down plates of food for everyone. It was the thing they liked to do for the guild...

Wakaba: Hm?

Rei: Shoto... my son... can take care of himself.

Laki: Aren't you worried that they could die?