A-Are You S-Sure?

After Eijiro woke up, they all began to leave the beach with Kyara being latched onto Izuku's back while Katsuki held Nala in his arm like a basketball which made Izuku sweatdropped and Nala giggle.

Izuku: Y'know, you shouldn't hold her like that.

Katsuki: Huh?! You got something to say?!

Izuku: ... I literally just said it.

Katsuki: Tch! You talking shit? At least I'm holding onto her! Unlike you, who's got Kyara hanging on for dear life on your fucking back.

Izuku: That's where she wanted to be!

Katsuki: And how the fuck do you know that?!?

Izuku: She told me! Did you forget that one of her quirks is a mental one?!

Katsuki got in Izuku's face and said...

Katsuki: I don't like your tone, Deku.

Izuku: I don't like the fact that you're this close to my face.

Katsuki: Grr!!

Nat smiled with a raised eyebrow while X also gave one but in confusion, same as everyone else...

Tsu: Did those two get closer, or is it just me?

Sero: It's not just you.

Rikido: Yea, it seems like they really don't hate each other anymore.

Mina: Aww, look at the bromance!

Kyoka: Pfft!

Denki: Heheh!!!

Shoto: Sigh.

Eijiro then walked up to Katsuki, putting his arm around the blondes/half blondes heads and saying...

Eijiro: Man, you guys were so cool!

Katsuki: Grr! Are you stupid? Of course I am!

Izuku: You were pretty strong yourself.

Eijiro: Yea, but one of these days, I'm gonna beat the both of you.

Katsuki: What'd you say shitty hair?!? I'll kick your ass again and again. There's no way I'm gonna lose in front of Nala!!!!

Eijiro: First time for everything!

Katsuki: Oh yeah?!?

Tokoyami and Ochako, along with Iida and Tsu came over to Izuku who put Kyara on his shoulders and asked...

Tokoyami: I didn't expect for you to still be that strong, even after a week of not training.

Izuku: What?

Iida: We thought that you stopped training after you two were changed into kids.

Izuku: Well, kinda but around that time I just focused on my power. I think it was Ms. Beatrice's quirk that made us strong.

Tsu: How is that? All she did was turn you guys into kids.

Izuku: That's true but after fighting with the kidnapper, I think our bodies learn from the experience and our quirk got a huge boost from it, since we did what we could with them, even though we couldn't really use them. It was like we spent double the time of our lives to become stronger with our quirk, they matured more.

They all gasped, it did make sense, even All Might was baffled because if what Izuku is saying is true, then they were most likely close to him in power when he was in his prime.

Nat didn't expect Izuku to catch on to that but then again, Izuku has always been smart. She shook her head while Ochako said...

Ochako: Ok but, when did you learn to use gravity!?