ROAR - 6

Tokoyami: ... Mm... (groan) where... what?

Sora: Oh hey! You're awa-

Donald: STOP TOUCHING THAT!!!!!

Goofy: A-hyuck!

Donald: IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!

Mirio: Hahahah!!!!!

Morgan: Ok - ok! One more button!

Donald: NOOOOO!!!!! NO MORE BUTTONS!!!!!

Kyara: Ooooh what's the red one d-

Donald: DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!!!

They both pressed it anyway...

Donald's seat ejected but the Gummi shuttle was STILL closed, making him smack into the ceiling of the ship they were on.

He got up rubbing his head but saw that Kyara, Morgan, and Goofy where snickering. The duck growled out and turned red and they all knew what that meant.

Kyara:💧U-Uh...

Morgan:💧We're... sorry?

Goofy:💧N-Now Donald? They're just a couple o' kids. You can't be-

Donald glared at Goofy who then quickly covered his mouth...

Mirio: Pfft!!!!

He turned to Mirio who looked away from him, whistling to himself while Eri wondered why he did that.

Donald already knew it was him...

Donald: I-

Morgan/Kyara: IF YOU YELL AT US, WE'LL TELL DAISY DUCK WHEN WE SEE HER!!!!!!!

Donald instantly paled now...

Sora: Oooooh!!!! They got you there.

Donald pointed at Sora, ready to fuss, ready to chastise, ready to rip his head off...

But he knew that no amount of magic in the world could stop Daisy from lecturing him. He plopped down in his seat as the two girl came over and hugged him...

He rubbed his forehead saying...

Donald: Sora? Where to?

Sora: ... Uh... ummmmm...

Donald: ... You don't even know, do you?

Sora: Hey these things take time ok?

Goofy: Uh... is it me or is this becoming a routine?

The human boy stood up with his head still pounding but there was no real reason behind it. It was most likely because of the cryptic message this Organization member named Marluxia gave him when they took Repunzel to see the lanterns.

Nothing went wrong, if anything, besides the heartless, they all had a great time - considering the fact that Kyara and Morgan kept on dropping spoiler hints to both Flynn and the princess herself...