Chapter 116 Tragic Reunion

"Captain.........Yami......"

As Kyoya looked at his captain, the black markings on his body were fading away as his grimoire stopped glowing black. When Yami walked towards Kyoya, he puts his hand on his head.

"Looks like you and the others fought hard. Though i'll be stealing the spotlight. Plus you're needed somewhere else."

"What do you mean, Captain?"

"On my way here, I got a message from some woman named Ultear. Said she needs backup to help annihilate something called an etherious that showed up near Kiten."

As soon as Kyoya heard this, his eyes became wide with horror. Dante mentioned E.N.D was roaming around and now this message. He needs to go Kiten now, but he can't just leave everyone here. He had to make a choice. To stay here and fight with his squad or to leave and fight against the etherious. As Kyoya had a difficult time deciding, Yami kicked the boy's butt as he looked annoyed.

"Hurry up and get your ass out of here."

"What the hell captain?!"

"A magic knight's duty is to protect the clover Kingdom. Not to mention, you have people who are relying on you. Don't betray their trust in you."

As Kyoya listened to Yami, he nods his head as he looked towards Finral. Soon Finral opened a spatial magic portal to Kiten as Kyoya ran through the portal. While this happened, Yami smiled as he was about to face Dante. Soon he had one thought on his mind.

"I'm counting on you to come back alive, Kyoya."

~Meanwhile~
Mukuro was breathing heavily as blood ran down his face. Ultear was unconscious on the ground after her message finally reached Yami. Meanwhile, Juvia was fighting E.N.D as Mukuro provided hersupport.

"Water Creation Magic:Vainel's Gown!!!!"

With her grimoire opened, Juvia was surrounded by a vortex of water

With her grimoire opened, Juvia was surrounded by a vortex of water. When the vortex calmed down, Juvia takes on the appearance of a water dragon, gaining gills and fins on her body and she created a long blue sword, ornamented with water snakes on both sides.

"Water Magic:Great Shark Bomb!!!!!"