Chapter 64 Rankings

"Juvia, over here. You've got to check it out."

It's been a few minutes since Kyoya and Juvia agreed to spend the festival together. Kyoya held Juvia's hand as he was pointing towards a stand that was selling crepes. With a smile on his face, he bought two of them for Juvia and himself. When they looked at the crepes, they both had the same thought.

"So beautiful.............."

As Kyoya and Juvia took a bite of their crepes, Juvia saw Kyoya swaying side to side as he had a bright smile on his face

As Kyoya and Juvia took a bite of their crepes, Juvia saw Kyoya swaying side to side as he had a bright smile on his face. Soon the boy puts a hand on his cheek as he couldn't stop smiling.

"This tastes great. I wonder if they even have cotton candy here."

"It's still surprising that you have such a sweet tooth. Do any of your squad members know about it?"

"Hell no. If they did, two things would happen. They would either try to bribe me with sweets or eat my horde of sweets. I'm okay with the first option, but the second option is too bad to consider. Especially with Charmy in my squad."

Juvia smiled as she heard Kyoya being so open right now. As she looked at him, she began to realize something. Besides his love for sweets, does she really know anything about him? Soon she decided that she wanted to know more about him.

"So Kyoya, do you have any goals in mind?"

"Goals?"

"Yeah. Most wizards would want to be the Wizard King, right? I was wondering if you were interested in that."

As Juvia said this, she saw the boy was lost in thought. To be honest, what was his goal? No, Kyoya knew the answer to that already but he couldn't say it. He didn't want to ruin the good mood in the festival.

"To be honest, I don't want to be the Wizard King."

"Really how come?"

"The Wizard King is basically in charge of protecting the Clover Kingdom and leads the magic knights. Someone like me could never do that..........i've already failed to save three people after all."

Juvia couldn't hear the last part of what Kyoya said since he merely mumbled it. Seeing her confused reaction, he also decided to give her another honest answer.

"That and I HATE paperwork with a passion."

"That's both lazy and understandable at the same time. But I think you could do a great job at protecting people. After all, you were the reason the people in Sosshi Village made it through the attack from Mukuro. Besides, i'm sure even your squad mates can agree when I say this....you're a nicer person than you give yourself credit for."

As Juvia said that, Kyoya didn't know how to react to that statement. He just simply turned around and ate his crepe with a slight tint of red on his face. When he looked to the sky, he saw that it was nighttime.