Chapter 127 Battle Begins

"Everyone's here, I see!"

"Where are Asta and Kyoya?"

As Nacht greeted the captains and the others. Fuegoleon opened up the conversation with an important question. However, Nacht kept smiling as he answered Fuegoleon's question.

"It's going to take them a little longer."

As Yuno heard this, he began to think about something. It was back when he first met Ralph Niafelm, the valet from the Spade Kingdom. There was something that he said that Yuno thought Kyoya needed to know.

~Flashback~
"Lord Yuno, I have a question."

"What is it? I don't have a lot of time."

After Ralph had told Yuno about his heritage, there was something on his mind

After Ralph had told Yuno about his heritage, there was something on his mind. He heard the rumors of one individual from the Spade Kingdom being in the Clover Kingdom. Ralph just wanted to confirm if it was true.

"I heard that during a crisis in the Clover Kingdom that your uncle, the brother of the former king of Spade Kingdom, had arrived here. I didn't think he would be alive so I wanted to ask you if you met him."

"Tell me, what was his name?"

As Ralph looked at Yuno, he could tell that the boy had a serious look in his eyes. While a moment of silence was present, Ralph soon told Yuno the name of his uncle. When Yuno heard it, his eyes were wide in shock after learning who it was. After hearing this, he decided to let Kyoya know about this when they meet.

~Flashback ends~
"Kyoya....I have only one question to ask you. After learning about my so called uncle, the truth was still shocking to believe. I just want to know if Kyoya is related to this man....related to Silver Fullbuster."

"Shadow Magic:Shadow Corridor."

With his grimoire opened, Nacht faces a doorway and extends the shadow from under his feet to the doorway, covering the entrance and forming a long hallway

With his grimoire opened, Nacht faces a doorway and extends the shadow from under his feet to the doorway, covering the entrance and forming a long hallway. As Nacht and everyone present were running down the hallway, they saw an opening forming at the end of the hallway.