Chapter 24 Aftermath

Wendy and Kyoya smiled at each other as Zancrow was on the ground defeated. Before Kyoya had a chance to restrain him, he felt an enormous surge of magic power. When he turned around, he saw the Wizard King appear before him along with Asta.

"Oh, so you've defeated one of the attackers. I knew I sensed some powerful mana here. You did a great job Kyoya. Don't worry i'll take it from here. Time Restraining Magic:Chrono Stasis."

Soon Zancrow's body was trapped within a sphere that had a ring around it with Roman Numerals on it

Soon Zancrow's body was trapped within a sphere that had a ring around it with Roman Numerals on it. As Julius smiles he looked at Wendy and Kyoya.

"He had enough magic power to take on this enemy single handedly. However, that girl he was protecting also had high amounts of magic power. But for him to fight so hard to protect her despite being from Spade Kingdom. This boy has a good heart and power to back it up. He's certainly gained my trust and it looks like i'm not the only one who feels the same way."

Julius turned his gaze to Wendy. He noticed that she hasn't left Kyoya's side yet. Not to mention that she looked so relaxed around him despite what just happened earlier. Soon the Wizard King smiled as he spoke up.

"Now then, you defeated an enemy and managed to restrain him. Let's regroup with the other magic knights and share any information we learned."

Kyoya nods his head as he follows Julius and Asta. When he was walking, he noticed Wendy was holding his hand. Soon he smiled as he spoke to her.

"Don't worry. I won't leave you by yourself until you've returned home safely. So for now, just bare with me for a little longer."

~Meanwhile~
Noelle was worried about both Asta and Kyoya as they were all separated from each other. After Fuegoleon lost his arm and hasn't woken up, her concern was very high. Soon she felt a hand on her shoulder, when she turned around she saw Klaus.

"Don't worry about Asta and Kyoya. They're fighters after all. I'm sure they'll regroup with us at any second now."

Even though he said this, Klaus was also worried. Not only because of Asta and Kyoya were missing, but because of what happened before. When Kyoya revealed his grimoire, everyone saw what was on the cover.

"I know he attacked Solid and Nebra for Noelle's sake, but the fact remains he's from the Spade Kingdom. There's a small chance people may try to blame the attack on him for that reason."

As Klaus was thinking to himself, he felt a large amount of magic power. As everyone in the area turned around they saw Asta, Kyoya, and the Wizard King. Not only that, they saw two captives with the Wizard King and a girl that was staying behind Kyoya.

"Nice to see everyone is doing well. So then. What exactly happened?"

Soon Noelle explained the situation to Julius. Fuegoleon lost his arm and was in a coma. Not only that, the pendant that he always had went missing. Afterwards, Julius looked towards Kyoya to see if he knew anything.