Chapter 43 Black Bulls vs Vetto Part 2

~With Yami~
While the Black Bulls were fighting against Vetto, dark magic was leaking from Yami's body as he was beyond pissed. His squad is so close to death's door as he could do nothing but watch. As he watched he said one thing.

"You all know what to do in a time like this! You have to dig deep and surpass your limits!!!!"

~With Kyoya~
"Ice-Make Unlimited:One Sided Chaotic Dance!!!!!!"

With remarkable shaping speed, a vast amount of swords are created, all made of ice in various shapes and sizes

With remarkable shaping speed, a vast amount of swords are created, all made of ice in various shapes and sizes. These weapons are connected by a large chain of ice that spirals around Kyoya several times with the blades pointing outwards. Kyoya then swings one arm forward and one backwards, sending the large chain of weapons towards Vetto.

Soon Vetto kept trying to dodge the weapons that Kyoya was lauching at him, but it felt as if there was no end to the barrage of weapons that Kyoya kept creating. They all knew that they were barely getting by. Finral's portals were getting smaller and Vanessa's thread were ready to snap at any second. But they couldn't stop now. As Kyoya sensed three more people running to their location, he smiled.

"Because of my curse.....i always have fear. Whenever i'm low on magic, whenever I fight someone stronger than me, whenever I feel hopeless. I always feel the urge to run away, to abandon my comrades. But then you showed up Asta. You have no magic, yet you keep moving forward. Even though i'm afraid.....you still trust me and you keep on fighting. I won't betray your trust...so please....for a little longer..... HAVE FAITH IN YOUR WORTHLESS SUPERIOR, ASTA!!!!!"

"IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT BECAUSE I ALREADY DO KYOYA!!!!!!!"

While Kyoya continues to fire an numerous amount of blades at Vetto, Asta kept slashing away at the Beast Magic user as Finral used his portals to send Asta to a new area while Vanessa used her thread to help Asta have more mobility by controlling him like a puppet.

"You damn insects!!!!!! I will not lose to the likes of you!!!!!!!"

"Mirror Magic:Reflect Refrain!!!!!!"