Chapter 68 Team I vs Team J Part 1

A couple of minutes have passed by. Asta's team claimed victory in the first match in the Royal Knights Selection Exam. As the next matches kept starting, Kyoya was thinking to himself.

"This weird sensation in my chest. A Child of Sin is definitely near by. If I remember correctly....Mukuro is the Child of Wrath, Wendy was the Child of Envy, Byakuran was the Child of Pride, Zancrow was the Child of Sloth. Not to mention that Kurono and myself are the Children of Lust and Greed respectfully. That just leaves Gluttony. Are they here? Or am I meeting someone I already know?"

"Kyoya? Kyoya! Are you still there?"

Kyoya swiftly turns around as he heard someone's voice. When he did, he saw that Juvia was looking at him with a look of concern on her face.

"Are you alright? You seemed to be staring into space. Plus it's almost time for our match."

"Really?!"

As Kyoya looked at the roster, he saw that Juvia was telling the truth. His team, Team J, was going to face off against Team I. Soon the announcer for the exam spoke up as the match is getting ready to start.

"Now then, let us proceed to match five of the starting round. Team I and J, please step forward!"

Kyoya, Juvia, and the man masking his face soon walked up as they were Team J. As for Team I, two individuals made their way towards Kyoya's team. As this happened, the man with the creepy face that Kyoya saw was also with them. Soon the man laughed.

"I can't wait for our battle to begin. Hopefully you'll inspire me to paint a masterpiece!"

Before Kyoya could question the individual, he saw the man's face melting. At first he was freaking out, but when he looked closer, it seemed like it was just paint. Soon the true identity of the man known as X on Team I was revealed.

"Haha! It was I, Rill Boismortier! You should've seen your faces."

"Wait

"Wait......you're the Magic Knight Captain of the Aqua Deer! What are you doing here?!"

"Huh, is there a rule that says Captain can't take part?!"

As Julius heard this, he shook his head. Rill was more than welcome. Besides, not only does he get to see Rill and Kyoya's magic, he gets to see the magic of the special team member on Kyoya's side. Soon both Kyoya and Rill's teams were on opposite sides of the battlefield. As this happened, the announcer was ready to give permission.

"The fifth match of the starting round. Team I:Rill, Nils, and Ruben!!!!"

 Team I:Rill, Nils, and Ruben!!!!"