Chapter 40 Ur's Tear Part 2

~Flashback~
Ur was seen carrying her daughter on her back. She was having a fever because she had too much magic power for her age. As she walked back into the Diamond Kingdom, she went to an infirmary and asked for Ultear to be treated.

"Please help, I beg of you!!! This girl has too much natural magic power in her body. So much magic power is condensed in her small body that her fever won't go away!!!"

"Do not worry, we will treat her to the best of our abilities. Though it may take some time due to how much magic power she has."

Ur nods her head as she stays at an inn close by the infirmary. As she was sleeping, she kept praying and praying that her only child would be okay. A few days passed and she went to go check up on her child again. Unfortunately, she was met with terrible news.

"What do you mean she's dead?!"

Ur was on the ground as she felt tears running down her face. The doctors who were in charge of helping Ultear just told her something that broke her heart.

"It's just as it sounds. She had so much magic power that even we couldn't handle it. I don't recommend looking at her remains."

"Give her back. Give me back my daughter!!!!! Give Ultear back!!!!!!"

She cried and that's all she could do. She didn't want to accept this reality, yet what choice did she have. Soon she walked back to her home. As she was inside she couldn't think of what to do. She lost something that can never be replaced. In fact, she was her whole reason for living.

Soon Ur walked out of her home. As she walked on the snowy ground, she saw something in the distance approaching her. When she walked forward, all she saw was a young boy standing alone in the snow.

~Flashback ends~
"I won't lose here to you. You're the reason why i'm here in the first place. You're the reason why I wanted to kill my mother...it's all your fault Kyoya Fullbuster!!!!!!"

As Ultear stood up, she glared at Kyoya as she was giving off an incredible amount of magic power. As she looked at Kyoya, she puts her hands together. Kyoya's eyes became wide because he knew that stance.

"Ice-Make:Rosen Krone!!!!"

Ultear creates giant roses and spiked branches made from ice that surround and bind Kyoya

Ultear creates giant roses and spiked branches made from ice that surround and bind Kyoya. As Kyoya hits the ground, he slowly got up. However, Ultear was wondering why he was smiling.

"This magic is about freedom. There are as many formative spells as there are people. Find your own freedom and then you'll find your way to use this magic."

"I never thought i'd get to see it again. Ur's magic......but of course it's the same. You're her daughter after all."

"Shut your mouth!!!!!!"