Chapter 149 Wake Up

"Captain."

After so much fighting, the Black Bulls' goal was almost complete. They defeated Megicula like they planned in the Heart Kingdom. They defeated the Dark Triad just like Nacht had planned.  However, Kyoya couldn't shake this eerie feeling dwelling within him. Soon he looked at his feet as he saw the book that Moris held. Just as he picked it up and strapped it to his side, he heard someone laughing hysterically. When he looked in the direction of the laugh, he saw a mouth appearing upon Moris' head as he felt the mana from him. This was the work of a devil.

"I applaud you for all your hard work, human."

All the mages on the battlefield felt a shiver down their spines as they sensed a large amount of mana. Soon several figures began to emerge from underneath the castle. Lucifero laughed as he knew exactly what was happening. The second layer of the gate to the underworld has been opened.

"The gate has opened even faster. Now that i've squeezed the life out of its accelerants, I am capable of interfering with any lower devil even without the Qliphoth."

As Lucifero said this, a huge eruption occured from within the castle. An enormous amount of devils were seen emerging as the two layers have finally been opened. However, Kyoya's eyes widen in shock with what he was witnessing.

"The devil's are all gathering in one spot?!"

"Now that up to two layers have been opened, all the devils of the first and second layer....."

As Kyoya and the rest of the Black Bulls saw this, their hair shadowed their eyes with what they were witnessing

As Kyoya and the rest of the Black Bulls saw this, their hair shadowed their eyes with what they were witnessing. Soon Kyoya walked over to Charmy as she had a plate of food ready. As Kyoya began to chow down on the food, he spoke to the Black Bulls as he was busy getting his magic power restored.

"This could very well be the last fight of this war. Like Captain Yami would say, SURPASS YOU LIMITS, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!"

 Like Captain Yami would say, SURPASS YOU LIMITS, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!"