Chapter 53 Festival of Flames

Byakuran was seen standing before Kyoya with a smile on his face. Meanwhile, Kyoya was glaring at Byakuran as he was demanding answers from him.

"What the hell are you doing here, Byakuran?!

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to get the magic stone. Plus I finally found what I was after. The Sanctuary is before us. But before I enter, I need to see which of us Child of Sin is worthy of seeing her again. Worthy of seeing the Witch of Greed, Echidna!!!!"

Kyoya was just getting annoyed with Byakuran at this point. He already knew he had to be wary of him, but he didn't think he'd had to fight him. As Kyoya was getting ready to use a spell in hopes of restraining Byakuran, he suddenly start to feel a bit weaker.

Byakuran smiled as he saw the cause of this. Both him and Kyoya heard large footsteps approaching them. As they looked towards the village, they saw Ghost approaching them. Seeing this, Byakuran knew that his role was about to start.

"Thank you, Ghost. You've collected so much mana. As such, i'll make great use of it!!!!"

Soon Ghost was disappearing as its body was fading away. Kyoya thought that the magic power he was drained of would return to him, but that wasn't the case. As Byakuran looked at Kyoya, he simply smiled.

"My spell known as Ghost doesn't just simply drain mana. If that were the case then it would've returned to its owners. You see, the mana that was stolen by Ghost is right here!!!!!!"

 You see, the mana that was stolen by Ghost is right here!!!!!!"

Soon a pair of white wings appeared on Byakuran's back. Not only that, Kyoya felt an enormous amount of magic power coming from Byakuran. Soon the man smiled as he lunged at Kyoya.

"Kyoya Fullbuster, there were seven people who made contact with the Witch of Greed. Only one of them is worthy to see her again, the Child of Greed. I'm going to prove that i'm the one worthy of that honor!!!! Our battle starts now. Kyoya Fullbuster!!!!"

Soon Byakuran punched Kyoya into the air. Afterwards, he flew above the boy and kicked him on the head as he was sent crashing into the ground. As Kyoya was about to get up, Byakuran punched him in the gut. As Kyoya coughed up blood, he asked one thing.

"Byakuran....were you the one behind this attack on the village?"

"So what if I am? What can you do?"

"Thanks....since I know you were willing to kill innocent people and to destroy homes just for some dumb reason of meeting someone again....I can beat the shit out of you with no regrets!!!!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
Benimaru was standing in front of Konro with a look of shock on his face. Konro's body didn't even look human anymore. Everytime he tried to speak, all that was heard was a voice full of agony. Soon Konro screeched as a he launched several flames at Benimaru.

"Please....try to come back to your senses Konro. You have to come back."