Chapter 147 Devil Slayer of the Black Bulls

Megicula was no where to be seen. The moment that this happened, Kyoya noticed something. The marking on his body, the marking on his chest began to disappear. When he turned to the side, he saw that the curse on Loropechika had vanished.

"Her curse is gone? Wait, the marking on my chest is gone as well. My chest feels so light. Is it really gone?"

"Kyoya-senpai!!!!! That was amazin-"

"Now isn't the time Asta!!!! Our captain along with Captain Vangeance are still in danger. If we have time to chat, we have time to move. We need to save them!!!! Asta and Noelle, you both did well but don't let this one battle get to your heads. This is a war! Show me everything you've got to complete our mission!!!!!"

"Yes sir!!!!!"

As Asta and Noelle salute towards Kyoya, the ice mage noticed a group of people entering the area. To his surprise it was Captain Rill, Captain Charlotte, Captain Nozel, Mimosa, Gaja, and his vice captain, Nacht. Seeing Kyoya, Asta, and Noelle's group injured Mimosa stood forward.

"You all fought hard. Let me at least get you all into fighting shape. Especially you, Kyoya. You're our key mage in this operation!"

"Thanks Mimosa. I owe you one."

As Minosa used her magic to heal Kyoya, the ice mage was thinking to himself. While he's glad that they beat Megicula and Vanica, he knew there was still a looming threat. He didn't sense the mana of the man him and Asta fought before he had his encounter with Natsu in his E.N.D state. While he was thinking to himself, he saw Nacht approaching him.

"On that night, I heard you. The night Yami got taken and the squad went to see Owen, I heard all about it. Out of everyone in the Black Bulls, you've been fighting these monsters on your own since you were a kid."

"Vice-Captain......"

"You wanted revenge more than anything, yet as you became a member of the Black Bulls, you've slowly learned to rely on others and have faith in your own strength. You kept moving forward despite your weakness. Kyoya Fullbuster, stand proud. You embody Yami's ideal."

"Vice-Captain....thank you!"

As Kyoya heard this, he saw that the entire castle was collapsing. While this happened, Asta was looking around to see what the cause of this was. Seeing this, Nacht decided to clear up the confusion.

"It seems that Yuno has defeated Zenon. With this, all of the members of the Dark Triad have been defeated."

Asta was smiling after hearing Yuno defeated Zenon. However, this news only caused Kyoya's eyes to widen in horror. Seeing this, Nacht could tell that Kyoya has arrived to the same conclusion.

"If Yuno really did beat Zenon...why hasn't the Advent of Qliphoth stopped?!"

~Meanwhile~