Chapter 48 King of Flames

As Kyoya and the group flew in the sky, they looked down as they saw a village. However, they were shocked by what they saw. The entire village was frozen in ice. As they looked down they saw a large amount of flames on the ground.

"Just what is going on down there?!"

"Only one way to find out Klaus. Let's go!"

As Kyoya said this he starts to fly towards the village on his broom. However, as he got closer and closer, he felt something was off about this ice. He shook his head as he had to focus on his mission.

~With Rades~
"What the hell, how is this happening?"

Rades was surprised by what he saw. Just one man was taking out his army of corpses with no effort at all. Soon he used his magic to make even more corpses go after Benimaru. Benimaru simply sighed as he was starting to get bored while the corpses got closer to him. Soon he decided to use his flame magic a bit more seriously.

"So boring. Iai Chop, Form One:Fire Moon."

Benimaru ignites and creates a sharp-blade of flames on the palm of his hand, and swung it in the direction of the corpses, which resulted in a crescent-shaped flame that blows away the corpses while they're bodies was being scorched by his flames

"This guy, is he as strong as a magic knight captain!!!!"

"Benimaru, catch! Ken is outside the village as he's ready to direct the magic knights when they get here."

As Benimaru turned around, he saw Konro toss a matoi towards him. The man smirked as he caught the matoi in his hand. When Benimaru looked at Rades, he knew exactly what he had to do.

"Thanks Konro, i'll try to pull my punches."

As Benimaru flew into the air, he looked at Rades

As Benimaru flew into the air, he looked at Rades. He knew that he was the one in control of these corpses, so he needs to take him out of the picture. Benimaru only said one thing.

"No one messes up my town and walks away like nothing happened."

~Meanwhile~
"Beast Magic:Kong Channel!!!!!"