Chapter 110 Calm Before the Storm

~Near the Spade Kingdom Border~
The Black Bulls relocated their hideout to a border near the Spade Kingdom after their training was over. As Vanessa, Gauche, and Grey were sitting in a lounge area, they saw a spatial magic portal open up. Soon they saw Finral step out of the portal. Seeing this, Vanessa was the first to speak.

"Finral! Nice to see you're back. What's the occasion?"

"Oh nothing, just thought i'd bring back a guest. Someone you all haven't seen in six months."

As Finral said this, he stepped away from the portal. Grey, Gauche, and Vanessa were a little curious as to who Finral was talking about. Soon they saw one person stepping out of the portal as he wore a Black Bulls robe and a black scarf.

"Despite the change in location, nothing's change. It feels good to be back. Sorry for the late visit everyone."

"Kyoya!!! It feels like it's been ages!!!!"

As Vanessa said this, she hugged Kyoya tightly. While this happened, Kyoya was trying to pry her away since he was having trouble breathing. Soon Vanessa lets go of her junior squad mate as she got a good look at him.

"You've gotten taller, not to mention your magic power is ferocious. I'm almost tempted to ask you out."

"Very funny, Vanessa."

"C'mon, its been six months and suddenly you show up. I think we deserve to tease you. So what brought you here?"

As Vanessa said this, Finral and Grey were curious too since the ice mage wasn't really that social. Seeing everyone staring at him, the ice mage sighed as he moved his scarf upwards in an effort to hide his expression.

"Is..........."

"Is?

"Is it so weird that I just wanted to see you all again?"

When Kyoya looked back at his friends, he saw Vanessa and Grey in tears

When Kyoya looked back at his friends, he saw Vanessa and Grey in tears. Just as he was about to apologize, the two women jumped onto him as they hugged him tightly.

"Kyoya! I never knew you cared that much! You really are a nice guy!"

"I-I always thought that you didn't care since you were so quiet and barely talk around us. This is so embarrassing!"

"What the hell doesn't embarrass you! And Vanessa, get off of me dammit!!!!!"

As Kyoya said this, Finral soon jumped into the hug as he too was moved by what Kyoya said. To be honest, it was nice to hear Kyoya say that since it always felt like he kept people at a distance.

"Seriously get off of me!!!!!"

"You're right! I got to get Asta and bring him here!!!!!"

Before Kyoya could say anything to Finral, he already opened a portal to the Heart Kingdom as he went to get Asta. While this happened, Grey and Vanessa saw the scarf that Kyoya was wearing around his neck as they let go of him.