Chapter 143 Victims vs Megicula III

~Meanwhile~
"It seems that Dante was defeated. I wonder what magic took him out."

Deep within the castle, Morris noticed that the devils were flowing out slowly from the Tree of Qliphoth. The Qliphoth's function was falling off since Dante was defeated. However, the tree won't be stopped completely until Vanica and Zenon were defeated as well.

"Well, even if the Qliphoth gets closed, we still have our fail safe plan. All we need is for Vanica to push Kyoya Fullbuster to his limit. To have Zeref awaken."

~With Kyoya~
"This mana. Kyoya's mana is always cold, but this time it feels different. It almost feels like my bones will freeze if I slack off protecting myself with mana skin. Not to mention...it feels a lot more ominous than before."

Noelle shivered as she saw Kyoya's form. His mana was cold and intimidating. Soon Kyoya turned towards Noelle with a smirk on his face.

"Think you can keep up, your highness?"

Noelle felt a little annoyed at how sarcastic Kyoya was being. However, a smile appeared on her lips as she knew that Kyoya was still himself if he can still be rude to her even in this situation.

"The real question is if YOU can catch up to ME!"

"Alright then. Let's do what the Black Bulls do best.....AND SURPASS OUR LIMITS!!!!"

Kyoya quickly dashed towards Vanica. When he got in front of the woman, he swiftly punched at her only for his fist to collide with hers. As their fists collided, Kyoya and Vanica were releasing monstrous amounts of mana. However a smirk appeared on Kyoya's face as ice began forming over Vanica's fist.

"Amazing. The ice from his Devil Slayer magic is damaging me so much even when it's just freezing me. I knew I was right to let you live and become strong, Kyoya!!!!!"

"Ice Devil's Zeroth Destruction Fist!!!!"

After using Ice-Make magic to mold and shape the ice that he devoured from Invel's magic, Kyoya creates a pair of destructively powerful gauntlets with the same properties as Invel's ice and proceeds to pulverize Vanica's body with them

After using Ice-Make magic to mold and shape the ice that he devoured from Invel's magic, Kyoya creates a pair of destructively powerful gauntlets with the same properties as Invel's ice and proceeds to pulverize Vanica's body with them. Soon Vanica found herself flying into the air.

"More......"

"Water Creation Magic:Sea Dragon's Roar!!!!!"