Chapter 63 The Star Festival

~At Sun Village~
A lot of the villagers from Sun Village have returned to their home. The once silent frozen village was now filled with noise and warmth. As this happened, Kyoya grabbed his broom and was about to head back to the Black Bulls Hideout. Though he was suddenly stopped when Benimaru placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Listen up, Kyoya. I have only one thing to say to you."

"What is it, Benimaru?"

"While a tragedy did occur, you did save my village. Saved the home of all the people smiling here. Remember that and keep your head up high. Plus....if you ever decided to drop by again, I won't stop you. After all, it would be ashame to lose a new sparring partner."

When Kyoya heard this, a smirk was on his face. As Benimaru held out his hand, Kyoya gladly returned the favor and shook his hand. While this happened, they both had the exact same thought.

"Even if it's just a spar.....I won't lose to you."

After silently claiming that, Kyoya got on his broom and began to fly back to the Black Bulls hideout. While this happened, Benimaru sat down as he looked at how lively Sun Village was. Soon he looked to the sky as he said one thing.

"Looks like you were right Konro. Not all of the magic knights are so bad."

~With Kyoya~
While Kyoya was flying in the sky, he was thinking about what happened in Sun Village. To think all of that happened with just one mission. Soon he began to think to himself.

"Dammit!!!!! Echidna had all sorts of knowledge, why didn't I ask for a way to heal Asta's arms?! I was so caught up with my emotions that I didn't even consider it."

Soon Kyoya was in front of the door of the hideout. Before he opened it, he began to wonder on what to do. Unlike everyone else, he was on a mission so he wasn't searching for a cure for Asta's arms. How can he face him, when he failed horribly to find a way to help him. When Kyoya opened the door, he heard a loud scream.

"Kyoya, you're back!!!!!!!"

Kyoya knew that loud voice from anywhere. He soon saw Asta walking towards him, but the ice mage merely looked at the ground. Soon he began to speak to his junior magic knight.

"Asta...i'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Everyone else was out searching for a cure to heal your arms. Meanwhile, I was on a mission. What's worse was that I had an opportunity to find one, but I let slip through my fingers. I'm sorry."

As Asta heard Kyoya apologized, he realized that Kyoya meant every single word. Soon the boy smiled as he spoke up.

"It's alright Kyoya. The fact you feel bad about something like that just shows how much you care. Besides...you don't have to worry about my arms. After all, I can finally use them again."

"..............what?"

When Kyoya looked at Asta, he saw moving his arms up and down. Meanwhile Asta smiled while being unaware of how pissed Kyoya was getting. Soon Asta began to explain how his arms got better. After hearing the explanation, Kyoya nods his head.

"So you went to a place called the Forest of Witches, got your arms healed, beat a member of the Third Eye and a Diamond Kingdom mage, while getting a magic stone."

"Yeah pretty crazy ri-"

"SO I HAD AN EMOTIONAL CRISIS FOR NOTHING!!!! SCREW YOU!!!!!!"

Before Asta could finish his sentence, Kyoya drop kicked him into a wall. While this happened, the rest of the Black Bulls walked in to see what was happening and smiled when they saw it was Kyoya. Soon Luck ran towards him with a smile on his face.