Chapter 3 Attack at Sosshi Village

Kyoya and Juvia were flying on their brooms towards Sosshi Village. As Juvia followed Kyoya for directions, she saw the boy had a serious expression on his face.

"Juvia, i think it would be best if we fight the attackers together."

"What brought this idea into your head?"

"Call it intuition. I just have a bad feeling about this mission."

Kyoya didn't know why, but he felt that something wasn't right. His gut was telling him to stay on alert. As he looked down, Kyoya saw that he and Juvia have reached their destination.

The two magic knights landed in front of the entrance of Sosshi Village. When they did, they felt a powerful amount of mana from inside the village. Kyoya had a look of worry on his face.

~Meanwhile~
Ken suddenly turned his head towards the entrance as he caught the scent of two people. When he looked, he spoke to Mukuro as he was ready to fight.

"Hey, Mukuro. It seems like we got some intruders. They don't share the same sent as these villagers."

"Kufufu. Then i guess the Clover Kingdom has sent some Magic Knights. I guess i can make that work in our favor. Ken, you can go and welcome our guests."

"Heh! Leave it to me, Mukuro!!!!!"

Soon Ken runs out of the village in order to fight the magic knights that showed up. As this happened, Mukuro suddenly jumped back as a multitude of swords impaled the spot where he was once standing.

"Oh, so you're this village's chief."

"That's right. I'm not letting you hurt a single citizen here!!!!!"

Mukuro merely chuckled as he saw this old man trying to put up a struggle

Mukuro merely chuckled as he saw this old man trying to put up a struggle. Soon the boy stood up as he held a trident in his hand. Though he could tell that this old man was strong, so he might be able to have some fun.

"Fine then, i'll play along with your game. Until your saviors show up, i'll keep you company. Try not to make this too boring for me."

~With Kyoya & Juvia~
As Kyoya and Juvia were heading into the village, Kyoya suddenly heard something rustling in the trees above him and Juvia. Seeing that Kyoya stopped, Juvia had an annoyed expression.

"Why are we stopping? We have to hurry into the village, don't we?"

"Ice-Make:Shield!!!!!"