Chapter 4 Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro looked at Kyoya with interest. This was the first time he met another human who has made contact with the Witch of Greed. His curiosity was piqued after just meeting the magic knight.

"To think the Witch of Greed made contact with another mage. Perhaps coming to this village wasn't a waste of time after all."

"Get the hell away from Seihi!!!!"

Kyoya couldn't hide his anger as he looked at Mukuro. While this happened, Juvia looked taken aback by Kyoya's shift of demeanor. However, Mukuro simply smiled as he looked at Kyoya.

"Please calm down, magic knight. I only made a pact with him."

As he said this, Mukuro points his trident at Juvia and Kyoya. He could tell they were powerful mages and that he might have a bit of trouble.

"Soon you two will also have a pact with me. This is a fight between magic knights and a fugitive. Let's see if you're worthy of being magic knights."

Juvia and Kyoya put up their guard

Juvia and Kyoya put up their guard. They could tell Mukuro was on a different level than the guy they faced before. As Kyoya looked at Mukuro, he saw something off about him. While his left eye was blue, his right eye was red and had the kanji for the number one inside it.

 While his left eye was blue, his right eye was red and had the kanji for the number one inside it

"Now then, allow me to show you a glimpse of hell."

As Mukuro's grimoire opens up, Kyoya and Juvia saw a diamond on its cover as it was a dark indigo color. With a small chuckle, Mukuro was ready to attack.

"Illusion Magic:First Realm, Naraka!!!!!"

"Water Magic:Water Jigsaw!!!!!"