Chapter 47 Sun Village

Julius was seen sitting in his office. As he did, a white owl was sitting at a window near him. Not only that, he got a message for help at Sun Village. While he was thinking to himself, he heard Marx rushing into the room.

"We have an emergency, sir! Its about Sun Village!"

"I know. The fact Beminaru Shinmon asked for our help shows how serious this is. It's to the point where they asked for someone specific to help them."

Julius stood up as he looked at the owl. He had a bad feeling something bad might happen in Sun Village. Soon he turned towards Marx as he told him what was on his mind.

"We'll send in the ice mage they requested tomorrow. Also, make sure to assign three members of the Golden Dawn with him just in case."

~Next day~
Kyoya woke up in his room and puts on his Black Bulls robe. As he left the room, he noticed how quiet it was in the hideout. That's when he remembered what Finral told him yesterday.

"So they're trying to find a cure for Asta. It's sweet that they care so much, but they shouldn't underestimate the power curses have."

"Hey, Ice Stripper!"

As Kyoya looked forward, he saw his captain sitting on a couch. Kyoya walked towards his captain as he could tell he had something important to say.

"Listen, you're needed at Knight's Headquarters. The Wizard King asked for you specifically. Said that it's an important mission. He'll fill you in when you get there."

"Got it. I'll do my best. Tell the others I said good luck on finding a cure for Asta."

As soon as he said that, Kyoya quickly left the hideout. When this happened, Yami was all alone. Though he was surprised about one thing.

"Usually he wouldn't care or worry so much. I guess people really can change."

~At the Royal Capital~
Kyoya was seen walking inside Knights Headquarters. As he stood out the room where the Wizard King occupies, he took a deep breath. Soon he opened the door as he saw Julius sitting at his desk.

"Kyoya, i'm glad you can make it. This is important so i'll brief you for a bit. Sun Village has been completely frozen in ice. A lot of mages that wield flame magic try to melt it but had no luck. So-"

"So they're hoping by having a mage with the same element they might have a way to undo the problem that they're having."

Julius nods his head, though he knows it's risky. After all, if Kyoya wants to unfreeze the village he'll need to be compatible with the ice since it's not his own. Soon he spoke up to Kyoya as he smiled.

"Kyoya Fullbuster, your mission is to help unfreeze Sun Village. Not to mention, if anything should happen there, you need to protect it. That's why i've assigned some people to help aid you."

As soon as Julius said this, three individuals entered the room. When Kyoya turned around, his eyes became wide as he saw who he was working with. Seeing this, Julius smiled towards them.

"Kyoya, you will be assisted by mages of the Golden Dawn! Klaus Lunette, Mimosa Vermillion, and Yuno from Hage Village. I hope that you all cooperate and succeed in this mission."

"Yes sir!!!!!!"

As the group salutes to the Wizard King, they all walk out of the room. As this happened, Julius looked towards the white owl near his window.

"You follow them to Sun Village as well Mukuro. They may need the extra help. I'm worried, considering there was no report of the Eye of the Midnight Sun being there, that can only mean one thing. There's a third party involved in all of this."