Chapter 135 Rampage

"........."

"Come on, Kyoya. Let's go back to the resistance."

Benimaru was carrying Kyoya as they were heading back to the resistance. Kyoya was low on magical power. Beniamru knew that they need Kyoya at full strength if they want to stand a chance. While this happened, Benimaru said one thing to Kyoya.

"Live so you can end this nightmare. That's probably something your friend would want. Honor his last words....live and grow strong."

As Benimaru was carrying Kyoya, he saw something flying in the sky. It looked like a giant devil. However, as soon as Benimaru looked towards the location of the resistance, he saw multiple devils charging towards them.

"What the hell.....did the Dark Triad manage to accelerate the Tree of Qliphoth's growth?!"

Benimaru looked on his back and saw Kyoya's exhausted form. He needs to be healed and have his magic power restored. However, he needed time to do that, and time was the last thing they had.

"Dammit. Shit just got from bad to worse. But if the Clover Kingdom's strongest against devils is here....then who'll stop the Devil that just flew by!!!!!"

~At the Clover Kingdom~
A single man was seen lying on a bed as he was in a coma. However, an ominous mana jolted him awake as he felt it. As he looked outside of his room, he saw one thing. Several magic knights fighting one devil.

"Kufufu

"Kufufu. It seems things have gotten interesting since I was out of commission."

Soon Mukuro began to walk out of his room and out of the infirmary he was in

Soon Mukuro began to walk out of his room and out of the infirmary he was in. Though he was stumbling and struggling to stay up. As he exits the infirmary, he was shocked when he saw two people waiting on him.

"Ultear....Juvia."

"We knew you'd try something like this. After all, you hate the thought of my de- I mean Kyoya, outdoing you against E.N.D."