Chapter 15 Worst Magic Knight Squad

As Lotus looked at the group of mages in front of him, he knew that he was in a bit of a bind. He sighed as he knew he would have to get serious now.

"Well this isn't good for me. Three against one isn't really fair. Oh well, guess i'll have to put forth some effort. Smoke Creation Magic:Degenerate King's Smoke Prison!"

Lotus generates clouds of smoke that start swirling around Luck, Noelle, and Asta until it forms a dome around them

Lotus generates clouds of smoke that start swirling around Luck, Noelle, and Asta until it forms a dome around them. As this happened, the three Black Bulls tried everything they could to get rid of the smoke but all the smoke kept replenishing itself.

"This spell consumes a high amount of magical power so I was hoping I didn't need to cast it. Plus I can't really see through all the smoke, but I can sense there mana so it balances out."

As Asta jumps around and cuts some of the smoke with his sword, Luck was trying to think of a way to defeat Lotus. He knows that he'll just dodge an attack if he or Noelle launches an one against him. Asta can't sense mana so he doesn't know where to swing.

"Think.....we aren't getting anywhere fighting like this. What do I know about his fighting style so far? He can sense our mana and fills the air with more smoke. We'll suffocate if we wait to long. We just need one good attack."

"I'm not done yet!!!!!"

Asta jumped through the smoke as he tries to cut it apart. When Luck looked at him, he noticed something. He couldn't tell where Asta was until he yelled and changed positions. Soon he pats Noelle's shoulder as he had an idea.

While this happened, Lotus was deep within the smoke as he was thinking about what to do next. He was running low on magic power so he knew he had to end this quickly and meet up with Mars or Xanxus. As this happened, he sensed someone's magic heading towards him.

Luck held out his hands as he launched orbs made of lightning magic at Lotus. As he kept attacking, Noelle quickly points her wand at Asta's back. She quickly blasts Asta forward with her water magic. As Lotus was focusing on Luck's attack, Asta swung his blade at Lotus. Since Asta had no mana, Lotus couldn't sense his attack.

As Lotus was struck by Asta's sword, he was sent flying to a wall as he coughed up blood. When this happened, the smoke in the area began to clear up. As this happened, Noelle spoke up.

"I can't believe that actually worked."

"Yeah, it was actually kind of fu-"

Luck couldn't finish his sentence as he immediately detected some strong mana. As he did, he felt shivers down his spine as he kept smiling.

"Guys, let's hurry to the treasure room."

"What?! But we have to go back to Kyoya!!!!"

Luck merely shook his head at Asta's statement. He could tell that Kyoya was getting serious in his fight. If they suddenly joined in now, they'd probably get in his way.