Chapter 156 Next Stage

~?????~
"So using one of my spells caused him to be in such a state......i'm glad it wasn't anything worse. Should he make a contract with her, his body should be restored."

As he was lying on his back, Zeref was thinking about the state of his descendant. Kyoya Fullbuster's potential was nothing to scoff at. In fact, it even surpassed his own. With proper guidance and instruction, he might be able to use Zeref's spells without any consequences. However, it was never going to be easy.

"Knowing Echidna, she will want to make a contract with him. She will definitely heal his body, but will want something in return. But this is necessary if we want someone capable of defeating Acnologia. Especially since it seems that he gained himself a powerful ally. Kyoya Fullbuster, don't let us down."

~Meanwhile~
"If I'm following the directions he gave me correctly, Kyoya's hideout must be around here somewhere. What a pain, but it's not like he can move around as well after what happened in the Spade Kingdom."

[Chief of Sun Village:Benimaru Shinmon]

As he was flying on one of his matoi, Benimaru was searching for the Black Bulls Hideout. He had received a letter from Kyoya that said he needed to go somewhere just outside of Sun Village. Given the state of his body, it was only natural for Benimaru to come get him.

"Now where can I find him?"

~In the Black Bulls hideout~
"I'm happy for Asta. It's a shame I couldn't make it to the ceremony to see him become Senior Magic Knight, First Class."

Kyoya was currently in the Black Bulls hideout as he didn't want to burden the group with moving him around as Asta was off to get his promotion. However, he wasn't alone. Henry was still in the base as usual. Though he was still in his room as always. Though while he was currently by himself at the moment, Kyoya took the time to write a note before he proceeded with his plan. As soon as he finished it, he felt a familiar presence closing in.

"So this is where you were. You know this place wasn't easy for me to find, right?"

"Hehe. Sorry bout that, Benimaru. But i'm sure you're willing to find it in your heart to forgive me."

"No."