Chapter 31 Rivals and Sacrifice

"What are you doing here, Mukuro?!"

"Kufufu. Is that any way to talk to someone who just saved you?"

As Kyoya glared at Mukuro, Asta was confused on who this man was. Meanwhile, Yami was thinking to himself. He remembered the name Mukuro, Kyoya told him about it after he came back from his mission in Sosshi Village. While this was happening, Valtos looked at Licht.

"Master Licht, allow me to take care of the brats as you defeat the captain of the Black Bulls."

"You're always quick to help Valtos. Thank you. Well then, go ahead. But make sure to capture the boy with no mana."

"It will be my pleasure, Master Licht!"

Soon Valtos made two portals appear over Kyoya and Mukuro's heads. As he launched an attack through them, Mukuro quickly thrusts his trident pass Kyoya's head as he cuts apart the first attack. Likewise, Kyoya made a sword out of ice and sliced apart the second attack behind Mukuro. As this happened, Yami was impressed by what he saw.

"Their dislike of each other is clear as day, yet they're in sync. I guess fighting against each other helped them understand each other's fighting style better than anyone."

Soon Yami quickly swung his blade in multiple directions to avoid any serious damage from the light blades. As this happened, he decided to tell the idiots behind him something that can help them live a little longer.

"Runt, Ice Stripper, and Pineapple Head. Listen up, while i'm fighting the scrawny guy i haven't been predicting his attacks with magic. I sensed something that the people in my home called ki."

The three boys nod their heads. Meanwhile, Valtos couldn't believe how rude they were being to Licht by standing idly by and speaking to one another. Soon Valtos launched multiple attacks through his portals. As the attacks were zooming in on the three boys, Kyoya had an idea.

"Ice-Make:Arrows!!!!"

After first crafting a bow from ice, Kyoya forms multiple arrows from both hands and fires them at high speed towards Valtos' attack

After first crafting a bow from ice, Kyoya forms multiple arrows from both hands and fires them at high speed towards Valtos' attack. As he did that, Mukuro was aiming at the portals that the attack came from and smiled as his grimoire opens up.

"Illusion Magic:Corpse Eating Crows!!!"