Chapter 57 Child of Greed

As Byakuran saw Kyoya, he noticed the look on his face. It wasn't the calm and collected look he usually had on his face. Right now, Kyoya was filled with nothing but hatred. But even so, that won't be enough to win.

"So what if your injuries were healed. You still can't beat me. After all, i've drained so much mana from you and the others in this village and using it as we speak. You can't win on your own."

"Iai Chop, Form One:Fire Moon!!!!"

Benimaru ignites and creates a sharp-blade of flames on the palm of his hand, and swung it at Byakuran, creating a crescent-shaped flame that blew Byakuran through a frozen building as he felt the flames burn him

Benimaru ignites and creates a sharp-blade of flames on the palm of his hand, and swung it at Byakuran, creating a crescent-shaped flame that blew Byakuran through a frozen building as he felt the flames burn him. Soon Benimaru stood next to Kyoya.

"Your friend gave it everything she had just for you to survive and to grow. Don't waste that life, ice mage. Not to mention, it's because of this bastard and his group that Konro is.....anyways, its obvious working alone won't work."

"I know that, that's why i'm counting on you Benimaru. After all, at the end the day, we both have the same goals. To kick Byakuran's ass and restore Sun Village."

As Kyoya said this, Benimaru smirked as he nods his head in agreement. Soon Byakuran flew towards Benimaru. As he did, he throws a punch at the man but Benimaru grabbed his arm and slammed him to the ground. As Benimaru ignites his hand with flame magic and prepares to strike Byakuran, the man puts a finger near Benimaru's chest.

"White Finger."

Byakuran focused his mana into a single finger and launches a powerful shockwave-type attack that blasts Benimaru into the air

Byakuran focused his mana into a single finger and launches a powerful shockwave-type attack that blasts Benimaru into the air. Soon Byakuran flew upwards as he made another white dragon in his hand.

Seeing this, Kyoya quickly jumped and grabbed Byakuran's wings as he nods to Benimaru. Seeing this, Benimaru spun his body as he was falling downwards. When he got close enough, he axed kicked Byakuran on the top of his head as the man was sent crashing down.

As Benimaru and Kyoya land on the ground, Kyoya froze the wings that were ripped off Byakuran's body and shatters them. When Kyoya looked at Byakuran, he merely scoffed at him.