Chapter 105 Train for the Future

As Kyoya's group was with Loropechika, they began to explain exactly what happened. After being filled in on the situation, Loropechika decided to pick up from where she left off in their last conversation.

"I'm glad that you all managed to protect my kingdom, but this experience can also serve as a wake up call. Those strange demonic beasts, that one mage from the Spade Kingdom, there will soon be opponents even stronger than them appearing. That's why....i'd like to ally with the Clover Kingdom and defeat Megicula."

The group was shocked as they heard this. After the previous battle, it was guaranteed that they need to train in order to prepare to fight devils. As the group was in shock, Kyoya took a step forward.

"Loropechika, i'll do it. I don't know if everyone will agree with me but I need to take down these devils, especially.......the one you just mentioned. This may be greedy of me to answer without considering the others feelings, but i'm going to fight!!!!"

The room was silent by Kyoya's outburst. However, Asta soon stood next to Kyoya. As he puts a hand on his superior's back, Asta had a smile on his face.

"Same here! I'm going to train like crazy and take down this devil!!!!!"

"We don't have the authority to agree. So I decided to bring this along."

As Mimosa said this, she brought out a magic communication tool that was linked to Marx and Julius. As she used it, a hologram of Marx and Julius was seen. Seeing this, Kyoya explained the situation to the Wizard King and his assistant. After hearing all the details, Julius looked at everyone present.

"I see

"I see. So that's the situation. Then I think we should help the Heart Kingdom. After all, if this devil did succeed in killing the queen then they might come after our own kingdom next. Queen Loropechika, you have the Clover Kingdom's support."

"Thank goodness, but with how things are now you would all die easily. Especially since the devils we're facing are a lot stronger than the one you all faced. The devil Megicula is residing in the Spade Kingdom, using the people their to build up his power just for the sake of storming the Heart, Clover, and other kingdoms. Currently my curse will kill me in one year. Before my power fades, I want to attack the Spade Kingdom from here. We have half a year.....even if its just a little, we need your fighting power. Please gather those with potential to fight a devil. I want you all to train and after half a year....we'll attack the Spade Kingdom together!"

After hearing this, everyone agreed with Loropechika. This problem was a lot bigger than they expected and they need to do something about it. After hearing this, Julius said he will inform all of the magic knight squads as he hangs up the communication device.

"Finral, send us back to the Clover Kingdom."

"Huh....s-sure."

Finral did as Kyoya requested and opened a portal back to the Clover Kingdom. As they all left, Loropechika was now thinking to herself as her guests left the Heart Kingdom.

The Spade Amongst CloversOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara