Chapter 42 Black Bulls vs Vetto Part 1

~With Yami~
As Yami saw the fight with Vetto. He slashed at the walls that held him and the High Priest in the building. As this happened, he saw one of Vetto's lackey's using spatial magic to trap him and the priest in that one spot.

"Listen, you know that we can't get out."

"I can't just sit here and let them die!!!!!!"

As Yami kept slashing at the spatial magic barrier that kept him trapped, he was thinking about his squad. Just sitting down and being able to do nothing as his squad were fighting with their lives at stake, it was infuriating.

"Don't you dare die!!!! Your members of my squad, surpass you limits and stay alive!!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
As Asta stood before Vetto, he was breathing heavily as he was still gravely injured. As Noelle questioned how Asta was able to stand, he points a finger at Kahono.

"She.....used the last of her strength to heal me a little. We have to beat him...and we'll find a way to heal Kahono's throat and Kiato's leg. This bastard managed to regrow a limb, surely someone else knows that kind of magic."

As Asta turned towards Noelle, he pats her on the head. He knew she had a lot of power, she was just as strong as he thought she was. Soon Asta turned around as he was ready to keep fighting. As this happened, Finral was seen in one part of the cave that led to the fight.

"What the heck are you thinking?! Nope nope nope nope nope!!!! You are insane!!! Have you not noticed that you're battling a monster! That light mage said that the Third Eye is stronger than him and he wasn't kidding. He beat them all one by one. I'm going before it's too late."

As Finral was going to retreat, he saw the bodies of his comrades on the ground. He wanted to help them, but what can he do. Soon he heard Vetto's voice echo through the area.

"Well then, before I show you despair I think i'll get rid of the filth here."

Soon Vetto launched multiple attacks at the people already defeated on the ground

Soon Vetto launched multiple attacks at the people already defeated on the ground. As this happened, various threads were seen wrapped around their bodies as they were suddenly moved to a safer area. As Vetto was confused by this, he heard someone walking towards him. As Finral looked to the side, he saw the person responsible.

"So you're the Vetto guy that Captain Yami mentioned. I got to say you're uglier and more brutish than I imagined."