Chapter 20 Assemble at the Capital

A whole week has passed since the mission to the dungeon. Kyoya got out of bed as he puts on his Black Bulls robe. As he walked out of the room, he started thinking.

"The curse really did a number on me during that mission. I can't let something like that happen again."

As Kyoya walked into the main hall of the hideout, he saw that Asta was finally awake. When he saw this, Kyoya knew that he could kiss his peace and quiet goodbye.

"What?! I've been asleep for a whole week!!!!!!"

"Wow, even when you wake up you still have enough energy to scream."

Asta turned around when he heard this voice. He smiled at the ice mage as he was glad that he was okay. Seeing this, a small smile appeared on Kyoya's face.

"Well at least we recovered from our injuries. Got to say, the mission was pretty crazy."

"What's this? Kyoya is actually capable of smiling. I guess hell has officially froze over."

Magna laughed as he said this, but it didn't last long since Kyoya puts a hand on his head and froze it in ice. As this happened, the ice mage just stared at Magna.

"So what if I can? Doesn't change the fact that I can still beat the crap out of you."

Everybody laughed as they saw Kyoya was up to his usual antics. As Kyoya looked at everyone, he had a small smile on his face. For once, he finally let his guard down as he got comfortable around everyone. Soon Yami kicked down the door as he entered the building and his eyes landed on Asta.

"Wow...so you're still alive. Well good job out there, even if you got wrecked again."

"Thank you sir!!!"

"Anyways. Knights Headquarters wants a report on the dungeon immediately. So if you can walk you're going."

After hearing this, Kyoya sighed because of one thing. He HATES giving reports. The only thing he hates more than that is paperwork. But since his captain said him, Asta, and Noelle had to go then he had no choice. As the group of three was walking out, Yami looked at Kyoya as he mumbled something.

"You did a good job brat. Looks like you're starting to find your place here."

~At the Royal Capital~
"Woah, this is awesome!!!! This place is huge!!!!!!!"

Asta screamed in excitement as Noelle and Kyoya were wishing he would stop yelling. As they were making their way to headquarters, they saw the Golden Dawn heading in the same direction. Seeing this, Asta called out to them.

"Well, hello! If it isn't the members of the Golden Dawn."

"It's been a week since we saw you in the dungeon, is your wound all healed up."

"You bet Klaus. After eating and sleeping a lot, i've managed to bounce back."

After hearing this, Yuno and Kyoya both called Asta a child. Soon the boy started yelling at them on how they were all close in age. Asta remembered something as he turns toward Mimosa.

"I really owe you one, Mimosa. Thanks for using your magic to patch me up."

After hearing Asta's voice, Mimosa ran back a bit. As this happened, Noelle followed her and asked what was wrong. Kyoya merely sighed as he only thought of one thing when he saw both of the girls chatting.

"Hormones.....they're truly a pain in the ass. "

Soon the group started to walk to their destination. As they did, Kyoya saw someone walking pass them. He didn't know why, but he felt something odd about the individual. As the individual looked at Kyoya he merely smiled as he walked away.