Chapter 94 Second Trial

Kyoya was in front of the Sanctuary. He remembered what happened the last time he went inside the building. He was forced to confront his past as if he was reliving it. That experience never left his body no matter how hard he tried to forget it.

"The Sanctuary........"

As Kyoya was taking a few steps forward, he felt a burning sensation in his chest. As he fell onto the ground, he began to hear static in his ears as it felt like he was going to pass out then and there. When he tried to move forward, he heard a voice. But what caught him off guard was that it was his own voice, yet when he looked up, he saw a man who's face resembled his own.

 But what caught him off guard was that it was his own voice, yet when he looked up, he saw a man who's face resembled his own

"Behold an unthinkable path."

~In Kyoya's mind~
As Kyoya's eyes blinked, he saw a young boy in a small village blanketed by snow. The homes were all reduced to rubble, a mountain of corpses could be seen in the distance. When Kyoya saw the boy, he realized something. This boy was none other than himself. When he followed the boy's gaze, he saw something that haunts him to this day. It was the corpse of someone who tried to protect everyone. That man was Silver Fullbuster.

 That man was Silver Fullbuster

"Dad!!!!"

As Kyoya saw his father's corpse, he saw his younger self crying. When he walked forward, he tried to comfort his younger self. But as soon as he reached out his hand, he heard one thing.

"Behold an unthinkable path."

As soon as Kyoya heard this, he saw himself in a facility. The air inside was cold and the atmosphere was suffocating. When he looked around, he saw a window in front of him. When he walked up, he saw something horrifying. His saw his younger self fighting against Kurono. However, the boy always lost and when he lost he was forced to say those dreadful words.

"I'm cursed by Megicu-"