Chapter 7 Mukuro's Defeat

Kyoya was breathing heavily as he felt his blood dripping to the ground. As he turned around, he saw Mukuro frozen in a large body of ice. As he saw this, he fell on his back as he looks at the sky.

"I did it Captain Yami.......i surpassed my limits."

Soon Juvia stood up as the cage that Kyoya made to restrain her ,when Mukuro took control of her, falls apart. As she looked ahead, she saw Kyoya on the ground covered with numerous injuries.

"Kyoya!!!! Are you okay?"

"Oh? The Blue Rose Knight is worried about a Black Bull. Hell must have officially froze over."

Juvia's face was slightly red from what Kyoya said as she lightly punched his shoulder. Kyoya had a small smile until heard the sound of footsteps quickly approaching.

"Beast Magic:Lion Channel!!!!!!"

Ken used his magic to give himself enhances speed, claws, and fangs as je hops over Kyoya and Juvia to get in front of the frozen Mukuro

"You bastards can arrest me, just.....don't take Mukuro!!!!!"

Kyoya and Juvia looked at Ken. When Kyoya looked at Ken's eyes, he realized something. That was the same look he had when he was found by Ur. Soon Juvia decided to question the boy in front of her and Kyoya.

"Why? Why are you willing to stick up for Mukuro? Its obvious he's not the best person. Plus there's a chance that he might've just been using you."

"Shut up!!!!! You magic knights claim to fight for justice and protect others. But that's only when its convenient for you. If you want to arrest a villain then destroy the Diamond Kingdom. You think we're fugitives....get real!!!!! Both Mukuro and I.....we're the victims!!!!!!!! The real criminal is the Diamond Kingdom!!!!!!!"

~Flashback~
A young Ken was seen inside a building. He was covered in bruises as he had a bandage over his nose. When he was walking around, he bumped into his own age.

"So.....you're stuck in this hell too?"

you're stuck in this hell too?"