Chapter 36 Kind Memories

Asta, Noelle, and Kyoya were in awe as they listened to the girl singing. They all could agree on one thing, this girl had a beautiful singing voice. Soon Kyoya noticed all the bubbles around them.

"So are these bubbles part of her magic?"

"Maybe they launch at us and explode or can slice us apart?"

"Is she from Raque?"

As soon as the girl heard the trio speaking, she gasped and had an excited look on her face. The girl jumped from the rock and walked over to them.

"Ah, you heard me singing. Well there's no way around it. Let's be friends."

"Aren't we moving a bit too fast!!!!!"

"Guess I should probably introduce myself. My name is Kahono."

As Asta and Noelle were introducing themselves, Kyoya realized something

As Asta and Noelle were introducing themselves, Kyoya realized something. This Kahono girl was an extrovert to the extreme. Meaning that his quiet days of being introverted might be coming to an end. It filled him with a sense of dread unlike anything else.

"So who are you, Mr.Gloom?"

"I'm Kyoya...nice to meet you."

"Okay, i understand that. But where did your shirt vanish to?"

As Kyoya looked at himself, he noticed that he was only in his boxers. He would question why this always happened, but he already knew the answer. Looks like Ur had a bit too much influence on him. Meanwhile, Kahono merely laughs at Kyoya's reaction.

"So what are you doing out here?"

"This is the perfect place for voice training. See between my singing, dancing, and voice training is my dream. I want to become an idol."

"What the hell is an idol?"

Kahono was shocked by how blunt the trio was with their reaction. Not to mention the fact that they didn't know what an idol was.

"Look idols are people who are super good at singing, dancing, and using magic. I'm gonna work so hard to be one that i'll be crazy rich."

"Really that's why you want to be one. I don't see what's so good about money, it just gets in the way."

As soon as Noelle said that, Asta and Kyoya just stared at her. While Asta just simply disagreed with her and tried to explain, Kyoya was using some extreme language in his head.

"What the fuck do you mean it gets in the way!!!! It helps you get so much that you need in life. A noble like you would never understand us broke people!!!! You motherfucker!!! You stupid ass motherfucker. You think you're so great that you can waste money? FUCK NO!!!! KEEP WASTING MONEY AND YOU'LL BE BROKE LIKE ME!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!"

"Asta and Kyoya understand what I mean. Money is really important. I feel like you two really get me."

As Kahono laughed, she looked at Asta and noticed something. Asta's body was weakened. She could tell that his muscles were pretty fatigued. Seeing this, she decided to help him out a bit.