Chapter 84 Tragedy Sealed in Ice

~Flashback~
As Ur stood before Deliora, she looked back on her home. No matter what, protecting Kyoya was her first priority. Knowing this, she had to find a way to immobilize the creature long enough for them to escape.

"Ice-Make:Rose Garden!!!!"

Ur releases chunks of ice in the form of roses and thorns towards Deliora which attacked and froze the devil, rendering it immobile

Ur releases chunks of ice in the form of roses and thorns towards Deliora which attacked and froze the devil, rendering it immobile. As the devil was struggling to be freed, Ur quickly went inside her home and grabbed Kyoya's hand.

"Ur....."

"We need to go, Kyoya!!!!"

"But this is our home! We can't just le-"

"Kyoya!!!!"

Kyoya saw the serious look in Ur's eyes. As he slowly nods his head, Ur and the young boy ran out the house as fast as they can. At first, it seemed like they could get away but that feeling was short lived when they heard a ferocious roar. As Kyoya turned around, he saw the creature responsible.

"Is that......a devil....."

Blood began to suddenly escape from the boy's mouth

Blood began to suddenly escape from the boy's mouth. A sense of fear filled his entire being. He was so afraid, that he couldn't even move his legs. As he fell on the ground and continued to lose blood, he heard a voice in his head.

"Run Kyoya! You know you can't beat a devil! After all, you're living with a curse given to you by one! There is no way you can do anything against it!!!! So just run and let that woman die!!!!!"

The young boy was frozen in fear. His instincts were telling him to run away without looking back. But what about Ur? He doesn't want to abandon the woman who practically raised him. While this was all happening, Deliora broke free from Ur's spell as was charging at Kyoya. Seeing this, Ur got in front of the boy.

"You know Kyoya, you have a darkness inside you. Fear, hatred, all sorts of negative things bottling inside of you. I knew this when we first met, yet I still decided to take you on as my student."

As Ur stood in front of Kyoya, she had a smile on her face as she looked at Deliora. When Kyoya looked at her hands, he saw that they were shaking. Soon Ur took a stance that was different from the one that Kyoya and herself used all the time.