Chapter 93 Answers

~Several days later~
The attack on the Royal Capital caused massive destruction. As the days passed after the attack, the Magic Knights were helping with rebuilding. While Asta and the Black Bulls were helping out, the boy noticed someone was missing.

"Hey Captain Yami, have you seen Kyoya anywhere?"

"You mean Ice Stripper? He's not helping. He said he had something important to look into. To be honest, he mentioned it to me after the battle with that creepy devil guy."

~Flashback~
The Black Bulls were arriving in their hideout after they finished their battle with the elves. As everyone went to their rooms, Kyoya felt a hand on his shoulder. When he turned around, he saw that the hand belonged to his Captain.

"Captain Yami, is there something you need?"

"Let's talk for a while. Take a seat."

As Yami said this, Kyoya and himself sat down on a couch. When this happened, Yami started smoking his cigarette as he looked at the ceiling.

"You dealt the last attack on the creep in the creepy ass palace, right? Good job, you've really grown a lot."

"Captain Yami......"

"But that look on your face tells me you still have unfinished business, isn't that right?"

Kyoya thought about what Yami said. He was absolutely right. There is something that he needed to do. Or rather, there was someone he needed to get answers from.

"Captain, during the attack on the capital.....I ran into my father. Turns out he was just like me. He had an encounter with a certain witch. That's why....I won't be helping with rebuilding the Royal Capital for a bit. Call it selfish if you want to, but this is something I can't back down from even if you ask me to."

"Someone sure is bold, talking to me like that. Do you wanna die or something?"

"If you want me to stop, then you'll have to kill me. This is something I need to do. I won't let anyone stop me, not even you Captain Yami."

The two magic knights stared at each other for a moment. This was the first time Yami heard Kyoya talk back to him and boldly claim something he wanted to do. Soon the man laughed as he slapped Kyoya's back.

"Hahaha. Didn't know a badass was in my squad. Fine then, if it's that big a deal then see it through, Kyoya."

~Flashback ends~
Yami chuckled as he remembered that talk he had with the ice mage. He could tell that Kyoya was definitely changing. However, whether that change is good or bad relied on Kyoya. As he smoked his cigarette, he simply said one thing.

"You better make it back in one piece, Ice Stripper."

~With Kyoya~
The ice mage could be seen flying on his broom towards Sun Village. He was glad that he was able to get permission to go, but he was a bit annoyed with the company he got. When he looked to the side, he saw Mukuro flying on a broom of his own.

"Mind telling me what the hell you're doing here?"

"Kufufu...be at ease. Julius only let me go because you're here. Not only that, since my destination is Sun Village, he's positive that the leader can stop me at anytime. Besides, you said that Ken was here. While I may only have this one day of freedom, i'd like to spend it wisely."

Kyoya didn't say a single word to Mukuro as they were now in front of Sun Village. As they walked inside, they saw that the streets were crowded with people. To be honest, it made Kyoya happy to see this sight considering the first time he was here wasn't so pleasant.