Chapter 65 Hot Springs Part 1

The festival was at its end and everyone began to walk home. While this happened, Juvia and Kyoya were walking around for a bit. Soon Juvia looked toward Kyoya.

"Well then Kyoya, goodbye for now. I'll meet you at the Royal Knights Exam."

"......yeah, I guess so."

When Juvia heard Kyoya's tone, she began to worry. But before she could ask him what was wrong, Kyoya already walked away. While he was alone, he was starting to think to himself.

"Asta and Yuno are far better magic knights than I am. Besides, I couldn't even save three people and i'm always fighting the urge to run away from people stronger than me. How can a coward such as myself be called a magic knight?"

"I didn't imagine i'd run into you this early."

When Kyoya turned to the side, he saw Noelle standing before him. Soon he tried to smile and asked Noelle why she was here.

"Well I was looking for the idiot, but you just so happened to be nearby. What about you?"

"Just doing some thinking. Don't worry it's not really important."

Noelle nods her head as she walks ahead. While this happened, Kyoya decided to follow her and help her look for Asta. As they were walking, they saw the doors to a bar wide open. When they looked inside, Noelle was surprised by who she saw.

"Oh, Mereoleona. How nice to see you. Well then, we'll be going now."

As Noelle said this, Kyoya and herself tried to run away but were caught by paws made of flame magic. Kyoya was squirming as he tried to escape but stopped as soon as he heard laughing.

"Hahahaha. You got yourself caught too, Ice Stripper? Sucks to be you and the runt. After all, Sisgoleon got a hold on you."

"Why? Why are all the flame magic users I meet are either loud or crazy? Sometimes they're even both. The only chill one I have met was Benimaru."

Yami was laughing at Mereoleona capturing Kyoya, Noelle, Asta, and Yuno. However, he stopped laughing as he felt one of the Mereoleona's paws grasping his head. Not only him, but Charlotte and Sol were also caught in her grasp. Soon Kyoya looked at Asta, with a confused look.

"Where the hell is she taking us?! Are we gonna die?!?!"

"Apparently a hot springs."

When Kyoya heard this, he was surprised by how nice that sound. Maybe this captain wasn't completely out of her mind and he just judged her prematurely.

~At Ultime-Volcano Mountain Trail~

"This woman is bat shit insane!!!!!!!"

Instead of a hot spring, all Kyoya and the others saw was a giant erupting volcano with a strong sense of mana

Instead of a hot spring, all Kyoya and the others saw was a giant erupting volcano with a strong sense of mana. Soon Mereoleona looked at the Crimson Lion Kings and the other people she brought with them.